ok

1.The first 5 minutes made me laugh out loud because our leading man took a potion, rec. by Dr. Love, to cure himself of his love for his wife--it instead caused him to confess his love to his servant (he hallucinated and thought it was his wife)

2.Things become more complicated when his wife walks in and guesses he may be gay? 

3.Housekeeper investigates Li Jun/Li Jun shows up at the mansion

4.Both men (leading man and dr. love) think the real ones are illusions?  was entertaining to see two idiots doing idiotic things--so yes, it made me laugh

5.I just noticed the costume differences--the real xi er wears clothes buttoned to the top and very dull colors and the fake xi er wears vibrant colors and a v-kneck i guess to emphasize personality?  kinda lame that they did that but eh, oh well

6.the close ups of the male lead/angles of the camera = yeesh, who wants to see that? and he is kind of scrambled in the head right now, i think they intend for it to be funny.  you all know my opinion by now 

7.Medicine is a placebo effect??

8.Tigger spies on the going ons of House Keepers underling and somehow manages to not get soon...makes no sense

9.Tigger is the funniest character in this show//i kind of want to pinch his cheeks bwahahaha

10.Leading lady must play by the moonlight the guqin (still looks like a zither)....and there is no way she played so well this has to be a trick

11.CALLED IT (the real Xi Er played in the bushes) and i hope they find her out because this girl never seems to get into trouble for any of the unsafe things she does...so yea, my patience is all used up with her.  and then we will see a glorious 'aha' moment and she will finally be more responsible!  i hope.  

12.another 'almost kiss' under the moonlight

13.the two Xi Er's share a nice drink and discuss their schemes/dreams/plans/secrets--Allies United

Hope: That something interesting happens plot wise

Positive: Some comedy, good relationship develops between the two Xi Er's//they kind of compliment one another//

Negative: more lies, with no accountability--Things will get real soon, I hope

This episode gets a 6.5 because it made me laugh, and because I am really enjoying the sisterly affection/trust the two Xi Er's have (I can't stand the petty female fights//all dramas seem to think we women hate one another girls get along the same as guys don't think we're all like that because of a few who aren't)