In which our leading lady returns home & Housekeeper's Feelings Are More & More obvious (yet our heroine remains oblivious)

1.Our hero tells Dr Love that Qi Ling shall be coming home...once he rescues her mother since he knows where she is.  Dr. Love is sworn to secrecy...but he keeps no secrets from Xuan who in turn tells Qi Ling who in turn tells Housekeeper who in turn moves mom

2.The hero owns up to his actions...apologizes for everything,  The only strange thing is he suddenly acknowledges that his mother was trying to force her out...which means he knew all along (and if he did, he fooled me, which is possible and happens all the time in dramas) but I gather this is a moment of weak writing.  Now he completely is on her side and swears that he will give it his all so that his mom likes her but she in turn must be patient/understanding (seems reasonable).

----Our leading lady returns home---

3.The hero really likes to watch her sleep

4.Hero patches things up with mom...everyone is happy

5.Madame Yu (Qi Ling's mom) continues to be deceived by Housekeepers underling who continues to pretend he is her ally....but she learns the truth and is now their hostage

6.More schemes by Housekeeper who acknowledges he is just using Second Prince and would never truly serve him (I wouldn't either because Second Prince is pretty out there in terms of stability/he is fairly violent)

7.Qi Ling yet again tells Housekeeper that her husband is not a bad guy and he pats her hand (breach of etiquette, right?) and so I guess his plan is to be her friend and set up hero so that he looks awful in her eyes...Housekeeper finds any reason to touch her it's actually both endearing and sad because were their roles switched, I am fairly certain that our hero would stoop to low means to get with Qi Ling given how obsessive his own love is//I also think that if Qi Ling had gotten to know Housekeeper first she would have fallen for him first

8.Using his detective skills our hero continues to track the movements of his underling, who begs for his life as the episode ends with Housekeeper implying to his faithful underling that he is now too dangerous to be kept alive....poor guy...

I give this episode a 6.5 because every conflict between the couple seems to be neatly resolved without any big issues/difficulty which seems a bit unrealistic.  Also, I think hero should be held more accountable for his behavior.  I liked Housekeeper and I think he is the main reason why I continue to watch this show; he gets the most interesting dialogue and remains the most consistent character out of them all.  However it is probably easier to play a villain...