In which more truths are revealed, and both Madame Yu & Jin (and quite possibly the Housekeeper & Qi Ling) face death

1.Heroine is easily manipulated into believing lie, disregarding the lack of hard evidence other than the word of underling HOWEVER her conclusion is not unreasonable given her past interactions with Madame Jin and leading lady is undoubtedly fed up with all the plots and once someone to pay 

2.Hero's character should at least consider the possibility that his mother is behind these plots but remains die hard loyal to the end

3.Underling kills himself in front of everyone...like a boss 

4.Each couple is blinded  by their concern for their respective mother...Madame Yu just wants to leave and tries to silence her but Qi ling tells the truth--that Madame Jin is NOT his biological mom and the reason why she came to the city...housekeeper looks on smugly (lol) and the most dramatic lightning & thunder flashes despite the fact that it isn't raining (bwahahaaha) to emphasize the epic moment drama of this (I am laughing so hard/in a good way I actually like this kind of epic over the top-ness when it comes to serious things....maybe I'm as inconsistent as this show because that makes not a lot of sense)

5.Hero's face is utterly flat and devoid of emotion in spite of all the epic lightning flashes...Madame Yu and Madame Jin are the most expressive and believable, I think....and no one seems to pick up on housekeeper's extremely smug expressions

6.Camera zoom ins, everyone has tears in their eyes and Madame Jin suddenly throws up blood O_o don't even know what to make out of that (did she get hit? poisoned?  it looked reallly dramatic though maybe that's why the writers added it and made for a nice transition scene....but seems to be way too convenient)

7.Leading lady prepares to leave again...is this the third time she's leaving him?  Given his obsession with her hero is oddly stoic/thoughtful (sorry guys the tears look not that believable more like he used some eye drops) and leading lady is extremely angry (like I expected her to claw his eyes out or something) and he let's her leave only after giving her permission to go (very consistent with his character)

8.More close ups of characters crying...I feel for Madame Yu who really has been living a tough life BUT it is really strange that hero does not even question his mother as to why Qi Ling might possibly have such a crazy idea which I find to be very inconsistent with his character (isn't he a detective?  wouldn't he want to find out the truth at least to prove Qi ling is wrong??  he wears his detective hat when he wants to, I guess)

9.Madame Jin seems to be on her deathbed, weakly proclaiming that she is innocent...our leading lady let again shows her extreme bias to wards the wealthy by talking trash about the Jin family and the fact that they are wealthy (which is apparently a huge crime)

10.Everyone is angry and feelings are hurt but no one other than Madame Yu and Jin are crying

11.If she made her choice I would have admired her more if she stuck to her guns and remained angry but instead it isn't unusual for people to do this after they've calmed down a bit  (she had a conversation with Dr Love/Xue Er on her way out the door)

12.Madame Jin reminds her son that he is the heir no matter what happens....and then tries to hang herself??  Housekeeper saves her and hero chases our leading lady down and blames her for the attempted suicide (people do really crazy things when upset)//throws them in jail

13.Hero I think isn't too different from Housekeeper at times...he just happens to be more self-righteous...and I think he is just using the suicide as an excuse to keep his lady love near but I could be wrong there is no evidence to support that other than my read on his character

14.Quian Quian again begs her brother to stop, yet another missed opportunity for Housekeeper to change..she accuses him of doing this now just get Qi ling as his wife--he breaks the ladies out of jail and displays some crazy strength (it looks impossible to throw someone like that and not break a sweat but this is a drama)

15.the Jin family guards slam the doors shut and corner them==and hero walks out so dramatically everyone gets a dramatic face up as this confrontation goes down...housekeeper insists he is not revolting this is justice...hero looks like a serial killer and ready to kill Madame Yu (oh oh!)

16.Naturally, Qi Ling essentially is wondering if he has lost his damn mind but hero feels justified in doing this because of all her deceptions (true....but he is kind of going over board)

Rating: 7.5 I was engaged, if only because I enjoy conflict & also the dramatic way in which this was filmed had me on the floor giggling--it was wicked over-the-top borderline parody (except it wasn't which made it even better) (I am laughing still while writing this)