In which hero drinks himself into oblivion & breaks a lot of nice dishware and Housekeeper is rejected for the billionth time

1.Hero continues to be the best looking beggar I have ever seen--I can only hope and pray that I look that good were I to find everything I believed in destroyed, living on the streets, trying to find my next meal...

2.Some random men decide to beat up our hero who puts up no fight and ask that he crawl through his legs?  Is there some symbolism here that I am not getting or is this supposed to be humiliating?  Qi Ling shows up and uses her fists to help him hero seems to have forgotten his name I think she should have made up a new name for him 

3.Qi Ling drops by to feed him and he wastes some really tasty looking noodles

4.Housekeeper is naturally baffled that our leading lady still is in love with this guy, as I would be too if this show wasn't pushing the soulmate premise....she keeps giving him food and he continues to drink away his sorrows (sir, I think you have poor coping skills)

5.Qi Ling shows her commitment and devotion to her husband by continuing to visit him...and housekeeper finds out and gives the food he made her to him...housekeeper is extremely unhappy and hero breaks more dishes....hero has no shoes...he coughs up some blood...

6.Madame Yu gives hero a bath  and she talks about what it was like to be pregnant with him...she dresses him...combs his hair..tucks him in bed...

7,Heroine seems shocked when Housekeeper proposes to her...won't lie...I do feel a bit bad for housekeeper but he just doesn't know when to back off his obsessions are pretty intense...like the hero he loves pretty selfishly

8. Hero gets a job and decides he will rent his own house--at least he seems to want to live again--at the end he finally accepts a meal from his wife

Rating: 6.5 This episode didn't engage me much maybe because it felt really repetitive...a lot of the same stuff over and over again and really drawn out.....with nothing happening