Episode 8:(highlight below to read the text, this is to avoid spoilers)

-Give it to me or I will kill her 

- Please do, but you have to give her head to me (Hao Du)

Episode 10:

"Are you sure he will be defeated?" - MuJin

"Tu Lashes is an idiot and she's there" - Ashile

"She?" - MuJin

Episode 13: 

"compared to this war in ShouZhou, the personal hatred between me and Li Shimin means nothing" 

- Chang Ge

Episode 16:

"LiShisi. You'd better try to survive. Even if you want to kill me or revenge for Gongsun Heng one day......if I were you, I would try every means to get a firm foothold here and win others' trust at any cost so as to find the chance to kill them"  - Ashile

Episode 16

"The more I care about her, the more painful she will be. Instead of letting her hate herself, I'd better let her hate me." Ashile Sun

Episode 32 - Princess Li Le Yan to Haodu

"I used to think you were cold-blooded and I feared you. However, I later on perceived you as outwardly reserved yet inwardly warm - a genuinely kind person. But now, my current perception is that you resemble lifeless wood devoid of emotions, thoughts and heart.

Haodu, can your eyes not see? Chang Ge fled all the way from Chang'an. When has she ever done things that go against reason or nature, or hurt Datang? In Youzhou, Chan Ge risked her life to restrain Li Yuan and Wang Jun Kuo. In Shuozhou, she willingly faced capture for the sake of the people. For someone who has died once, isn't that sufficient? Is your ordered command truly more important than all of this?" - Li Le Yan

Best line from the emperor, "I would not exchange my princess for our country's safety. I, the emperor, would not give up on anyone." ep 41

Ep 34, Du Ruhui: "No worries, your Majesty. Li Changge not only lives a powerful life, but also is killing people fiercely " .

Quaintrelle:

Where did you find the subs for ep 32? are they already out somewhere?

I undertand chinese so i translated it by myself

Episode 27

"What happened is a mixed blessing. I lost, I gained." Leyan

Episode 31

"I hate you to leave without saying goodbye," A Sun

Episode 39

"You escaped to survive. Now you are back for more people to survive", A Sun

Episode 39

"If the world is in a mess and all the people dies in war, how can I enjoy being alive? Saving the world is saving myself."
- Li Changge

"Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to face yourself" Li Changge to Wei Shuyu

Episode 45
"Only if the world is in peace, people can live happily."
- Ashile Sun