Hello, this discussion is created for GeSun cp voting in the Best screen lovers 2021 of Asia Pacific 2021. The first prize in the first round will be announced by 100 Chinese Entertainment Media from March 7 to April 24. The first prize in the second round will be announced by 400 Mainstream Media around the world from April 25 to May 22 and the first prize in the third round will be displayed in the Coex 100meter promenade in South Korea for 7 days from May 23 to June 27.

#GeSun forever
#Vote for GeSun

I'm sharing with you the voting process for our GeSun in the Best screen lovers 2021 and also voting Dilraba & Wu Lei as the Best actor in the Asia Pacific 2021.

First, download the WeChat app from playstore, go through the registration process and open an account. Then scan the given QR code for GeSun. You'll have direct access to the GeSun cp voting page. Click the red box at left for voting, right box for watching videos. You get 5points to vote each day until 27 June. Vote everyday. There are other options as you scroll down, you can gather points for more votes if you click on those options. For instance, there are 7 options with points. The most feasible one is watching ads until count down and clicking on"exit" at the top rightmost box. It should be the 4th option. For any confusion, you can DM me.

P.S. Go on clicking the voting  by clicking the red box for GeSun until there's no more points left, increase points by watching ads, click on the box containing 1 at the left most for voting best actor/actress in their respective pages.

The QR code image link of GeSun

https://imgur.com/OdNiFCw?fbclid=IwAR2PlrxkPCjOJ9Dy2VwL9Yb5P5Ov8-kP_KApN48ynDckWcfxF1Tcf2Dnxgk

Voting page outlook of Dilraba https://imgur.com/TMGOTFA
Voting page outlook of Wu Lei https://imgur.com/IubxGN4

Awesome! Thank you. I will definitely vote for them!

You're welcome ! ^_^

We’re you able to get through? 

How do I scan the QR code? From another phone? 

@Linh  See the QR scan picture? save it and then from WeChat, go to "scan" option and browse through your gallery to select the QR code image.

Thanks, was kinda wondering about this. Glad I already have Wechat, so I don't have to hassle with that at least. Done with the voting for today. :D Now it's gonna be interesting to see if I can remember to do it all other days as well xD 

Alekzu:

Thanks, was kinda wondering about this. Glad I already have Wechat, so I don't have to hassle with that at least. Done with the voting for today. :D Now it's gonna be interesting to see if I can remember to do it all other days as well xD 

I’m jealous! Can’t seem to get to work in the US. Where are you from? It is a US problem? 

Linh:

I’m jealous! Can’t seem to get to work in the US. Where are you from? It is a US problem? 

I live in Sweden. Hmm, I seem to recall the Trump administration banning WeChat, there was a lot of fuss about it back then, cause all of the Chinese, no matter where they live, use it. It's a useful app if you have a lot of Chinese friends, and for those living in China basically a necessity, since they use it for almost everything. But it's heavily regulated/controlled by the Chinese government, gathers a lot of information about the user, and Wechat are legally required to share all info with the government if asked, which I think was one fo the reasons it was banned in the US. I use it with certain caution, though for me as a foreigner it's a bit safer to use. 

Alekzu:

I live in Sweden. Hmm, I seem to recall the Trump administration banning WeChat, there was a lot of fuss about it back then, cause all of the Chinese, no matter where they live, use it. It's a useful app if you have a lot of Chinese friends, and for those living in China basically a necessity, since they use it for almost everything. But it's heavily regulated/controlled by the Chinese government, gathers a lot of information about the user, and Wechat are legally required to share all info with the government if asked, which I think was one fo the reasons it was banned in the US. I use it with certain caution, though for me as a foreigner it's a bit safer to use. 

Okay that’s what I thought! I knew it had something to do with all that mess. Bummer 

Alekzu:

What kind of precaution do you recommend while using WeChat ? I need to know too lol xD

Dragnelia:

What kind of precaution do you recommend while using WeChat ? I need to know too lol xD

Aa foreigners were quite safe, especially when communicating with each other. But if you're in contact with Chinese people, especially in China, you need to be aware about sensitive topics. WeChat will usually block those messages, and they could even suspend your account (for a while or forever). Worst case scenario for people in China is that they could get arrested if they're suspected of participating in any activities condemned by the government. I'd try to share as little information as possible with WeChat as well. But I'm pretty sure the Chinese government can find all the info it wants on me anyway of it wants too, but whatever xD

Alekzu:

Aa foreigners were quite safe, especially when communicating with each other. But if you're in contact with Chinese people, especially in China, you need to be aware about sensitive topics. WeChat will usually block those messages, and they could even suspend your account (for a while or forever). Worst case scenario for people in China is that they could get arrested if they're suspected of participating in any activities condemned by the government. I'd try to share as little information as possible with WeChat as well. But I'm pretty sure the Chinese government can find all the info it wants on me anyway of it wants too, but whatever xD

I didn't add anyone in WeChat yet xD I just opened to vote xD They sure are too suspicious.

@Dragnelia ooh, thanks for sharing this! Didn't know this was ongoing. Yes, GeSun 4 life!

Alexis Romanov:

@Dragnelia ooh, thanks for sharing this! Didn't know this was ongoing. Yes, GeSun 4 life!

You're welcome!! Yeah GeSun for LIFE! Do vote if you want! <3