Okay so what´s good recently in Chinese drama? This new drama called Put Your Head On My Shoulder, starring actress Fair Xing and new actor Lin Yin. So after watching I will never let you and then watching chinese dramas and school dramas, and then watching some kdramas, one day i was just scrolling down thinking what to watch, until the name put your name on my shoulder caught my attention... and well I started watching just for curiosity, the girl reminded me of Chu Xia from Master Devil Do not Kiss Me, and well later I found out that it was the same actress...

So I watched the first episode, and it instantly got me hooked! It is that kind of drama like LOVE O2O,  and A Love So Beautiful, The Leads interaction are since the beggining. 

What I also liked, is that the Main girl, is in love with the Second Lead since middle school, but she has always been rejected, I haven´t find any other drama that has this situation, so this was like a Big Bonus...

I´m currently watching til Ep 7, everything is really sweet, and while waiting for the subs I don´t know what to watch, cuz this show is really good... believe me, if you like school, romantic C-drama, this is for ya! =)  

Here is the trailer =) 

Regards!!

OMG, I totally agree with your thinking. I did love the FL in Master devil do not kiss me 1+2 so there you go, if you don't have anything to watch.

I am watching it too and loving it. It is a companion novel to A  Love So Beautiful and it definitely shows. I especially love the main lead.

XxKrazyFoxX:

OMG, I totally agree with your thinking. I did love the FL in Master devil do not kiss me 1+2 so there you go, if you don't have anything to watch.

thats right, she is a good rising actress! =) lets keep watching =) I´m currenty up to ep 16 Raw.. 

Becca256:

I am watching it too and loving it. It is a companion novel to A  Love So Beautiful and it definitely shows. I especially love the main lead.

Yes the main Leads are tootally Cute!! =D Lets keep watchin´!

ME MEME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M WATCHING IT AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA

I LOVE HIM, HE'S TOO DAMN PRECIOUS and CUTE!!!!! ASDJKADSAJD

I LOVE HER, SHE'S TOO MATURE AND SDJKNDSFS

i just need to know WHERE IS THE NOVEL, BECAUSE I NEED TO READ IT.

Nabel Lucia:

ME MEME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M WATCHING IT AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA

I LOVE HIM, HE'S TOO DAMN PRECIOUS and CUTE!!!!! ASDJKADSAJD

I LOVE HER, SHE'S TOO MATURE AND SDJKNDSFS

i just need to know WHERE IS THE NOVEL, BECAUSE I NEED TO READ IT.

That´s also what I was thinking, it´s the same author of A Love So Beautiful.. ( and that story I rewatch sometimes when I miss them or i dont have anything to watch) and i think this story is also going to be rewatchable =) i need subs like right now! also the second lead couple is cute... =) 

I'm going to give this a try. I couldn't get into A Love So Beautiful because I'm not a fan of Shen Yue but I love school romance trope (Love O2O is still my ultimate favorite drama ever). I was also really into Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me. Many people are saying that this is similar to the Japanese drama Good Morning Call which I don't mind because I actually liked that drama.

Ditto. Don't miss this. 

I am waiting for it to complete!!Prefer to binge watch dramas most of the time.I hope it stays good like  A Love so Beautiful and Love  O2O. So please  keep updating this thread  if it is good throughout.The one problem I have with Chinese dramas is that they start off so good and get me so excited and then halfway through it feels like the drama writers just get bored of telling the story and they get more and more weird like it happened in The Eternal Love.I mean the one with time travel.So I just hope this drama lives up to my expectations.

I'm watching and I LOVE it!

Hello everyone, sorry I have been busy... the story is GETTING really good, very satisfying, right now is subbed til ep 14, they alreay had their first kiss... and i have watch some eps 15 to 20 raw, it gets really really, like I said, the female lead is really cute and she is also mature. I like it that she has character... =) they are really cute =) they are getting more into a relationship, its really cuite,  I Love it!!

here is an ost that I really like, there is another ost, where the singer says the words Put your head on my shoulder, but I havent find it...

Regards!!

I am addicted with this drama...kiligness overload

I've watched till the latest one on YouTube. I've also watched the raw ones till episode 20. 

They're an adorkable couple. Gu Wei Yi has noticed her from the start and has always been kind to her, except when he was annoyed. 

Anyone else skip the parts when the second leads arrive? ???? They're cringe-worthy in my opinion.

Waiting for the subbed episodes to arrive is agonizing, but worth it.

So addictive but only subbed up to 16 .... :(