It was sweet. Enjoy!

I’m really loving it! On episode 10 already xD

i just finished it! and i absolutely loved it. i was not tired of them being cute together or like domestic scenes which i usually only need like an hour of. gu wei is just too precious :)

I really like the female lead in Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me but for some reasons, I wasn't feeling her here. 

Emma:

i just finished it! and i absolutely loved it. i was not tired of them being cute together or like domestic scenes which i usually only need like an hour of. gu wei is just too precious :)

Right! I feel inlove with this show. I'm about to watch it a second time haha 

I just finished the show and it really was a breath of fresh air.  Just so sweet and realistic, it wasn’t too over the top like a lot of dramas are. I fell in love with the couple’s interactions, it was simple and amazing at the same time. You could see every character growing. Definitely worth a rewatch someday <3

On my 2nd rewatch!!

By the way, can anyone tell me the title of the track that's playing at Episode 9 (at 37 min mark) when they (GWY and STM) were doing the stare off during MoMo's birthday? I'm desperate cause I can't seem to find it anywhere... T^T

I’ve already watched this 5 times! Can’t get enough of Gu Wei Yi. 

rewatch again after sixth month...always like this drama..

Don't miss Go Ahead. As much as I loved Put Your Head on My Shoulder, Go Ahead is the best CDrama I've ever seen.

owh really?! thanks for the info