I wonder if Netflix will pick this up? I remember being super excited about Attention In Love and found out it was available on Netflix.

That would be good. 

Aaah, I started this one because it reminded me of love O2O, but now I'm in love with it, not a ton of depth really, but a fun and cute show for me to watch between intense, dark shows

i am watching it at the moment.. what episode are you??

I'm up to 20. Only 4 more left. :-(

i am ep 18... it is actually the first Chinese drama i watch and i like it ... any other recommendations???? i dont mind any genres

Oh boy, do I-Love Me If You Dare*, Age of Youth*, When a Snail Falls in Love* ( this is slow but good), Meteor Garden, A Love So Beautiful*, Because of Meeting You, Evernight, Sweet Combat, My Amazing Boyfriend, Love O2O* and Moonshine and Valentine. The * are must see but all are fun and pretty good. Enjoy!

The episodes are also subbed on Youtube.

The episodes are also subbed on Youtube.

Started 3 days ago and the timing was perfect. 24 subbed episodes and a bonus episode to boot.  I rated this drama a 10 because it was so cute and the chemistry awesome.  Story flowed perfectly and good young adult PG rating drama for all ages.

i luv luv luvvvv this drama. it's so cute and bubbly and you can enjoy watching it while eating your caramel popcorn. Love their interactions, love eye-candy ML, and light story so, feels like eating an ice cream in the middle of hot day. ^_^ 

same feeling happened as well to C-dramas: I hear you and About is Love.

First C-drama ever, I have some experience from K-dramas so I'm happy with the tones and pace from this kind of series; towards the end, one can argue that Fu Pei and Wang Shan do become a more interesting pair mainly because Fu Pei finally becomes an adult thanks to Wang Shan.

If more or less the quality in C-dramas is as good as this series then I'm all for it on checking more series. Also for a series to have actors that are new to being the main cast of a show,  they really pulled it off.

I recently finished this show and i'm playing to start it again in about a week! I loved it so much and it made me wanna find my "si tu mo" haha >.<

I'm loving the Cdrama with Fair Xing..This drama is another great one. Makes me feel like a teenager again... :)

I just started watching it because of your recommendations, it sounds like a really sweet drama <3