nathsketch:

This has absolutely nothing to do with LMLMV.

Apologies for the meme spam lol

LOL!  Don't worry.  The Topic Police are not coming to take away your GIFs or memes.  Plus, I remember that Brazilian Germany soccer match meme you posted that I nearly died laughing at.  Well worth the drift. hahahahahah

Kokuto:

LOL!  Don't worry.  The Topic Police are not coming to take away your GIFs or memes.  Plus, I remember that Brazilian Germany soccer match meme you posted that I nearly died laughing at.  Well worth the drift. hahahahahah

That match still gives people PTSD. The most bizarre event we have ever seen and we have seen some pretty bizarre stuff here ahahaha

It was a massacre.

7-1 lmao 

That’s hard to beat.

Xiang Liu dying. Same vibe lol

nathsketch:

This has absolutely nothing to do with LMLMV.

Apologies for the meme spam lol

hmm I feel bad for roasting LMLMV on here lol. Have some gifs (not mine, btw. From Tumblr ❤️ ) 

Elise:

hmm I feel bad for roasting LMLMV on here lol. Have some gifs (not mine, btw. From Tumblr ❤️ ) 

Oy vey.

I’ll really have to watch this even if it’s the last thing I do.

nathsketch:
That match still gives people PTSD. The most bizarre event we have ever seen and we have seen some pretty bizarre stuff here ahahaha

It was a massacre.

I know!  I shouldn't laugh, but the memes just make me laugh.

nathsketch:
Xiang Liu dying. Same vibe lol

Okay, THAT is a low blow.

luv2bafangurl:
I‘m curious though, is there actually any actress who‘s more perfect for GS role in this age brackets? Someone who can really sing and act well?

Actually, there are a lot, most actresses can sing and a lot have had vocal training or background. Xu Ruohan (my personal favorite out of the post 1995 generation actresses), Song Zuer (unfortunately, tax evasion scandal, real shame because good actress and very pretty like a little Cecilia Cheung), Lu Yuxiao (fairly new on the scene, but talented with charisma), Dai Luwa, Guan Xiaotong, Xiang Hanzhi, Pan Mei Ye, Tian Xiwei, Sun Anke (beautiful actress, and was in TJC's Winner is King)...and that's just for idol-ish actresses, there are tons more accomplished non-idol actresses from the musical theater world they could've cast.

Kokuto:

I know!  I shouldn't laugh, but the memes just make me laugh.

Okay, THAT is a low blow.

Sorry :(

nathsketch:

Please don't. I'm begging you.

Remember who you are and who you love:

SORRY XIANG LIU. I LOST INTEREST. YOU'RE NOT MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE CHARACTER ANYMORE ;)

lol as if Xiang Liu would stop being my number 1 fave. No one's been able to beat him yet, not even Yu Shisan.

Elise:

SORRY XIANG LIU. I LOST INTEREST. YOU'RE NOT MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE CHARACTER ANYMORE ;)

lol as if Xiang Liu would stop being my number 1 fave. No one's been able to beat him yet, not even Yu Shisan.

OMG!  Gabriel Macht in Suits!  I love me some Harvey Specter.  Oh wait, wut???  Okay, you were joking. :)

nathsketch:

Sorry :(

No, no.  It's just part of living as a XL fan. sniff

I’ve been trying to find a comment from not too long ago but it’s a hellish task. We really need a history of all our comments >:(

A comment on this topic?

Yes.  Yes, we do.  Or at least some sort of search function.

atmospheres:

Actually, there are a lot, most actresses can sing and a lot have had vocal training or background. Xu Ruohan (my personal favorite out of the post 1995 generation actresses), Song Zuer (unfortunately, tax evasion scandal, real shame because good actress and very pretty like a little Cecilia Cheung), Lu Yuxiao (fairly new on the scene, but talented with charisma), Dai Luwa, Guan Xiaotong, Xiang Hanzhi, Pan Mei Ye, Tian Xiwei, Sun Anke (beautiful actress, and was in TJC's Winner is King)...and that's just for idol-ish actresses, there are tons more accomplished non-idol actresses from the musical theater world they could've cast.

Oh I see, thank you for the insight. Then ZY must have a strong agency backing her up. She‘s like the woman counterpart of Zhang Linghe right now right, who seems to be everywhere this year. I mean 4 of her dramas got aired this year and some more in post production I heard?

I only know some of the names you mentioned, but thank God Song Zuer didn‘t play GS otherwise LMLMV could be very well still in limbo. For me Guan XiaoTong also doesn‘t fit GS character, just the vibe I got from watching her act in that variety show where TJC was in and her drama with Elvis Han. She was often praised for her acting but sadly I just can‘t connect with her character. It‘s like she‘s missing something that endear her to me in her characterization. 

@Kokuto

sharpen your knife, I just watched the beginning of Ep 20 and that short Kiss scene from the end of Ep19 is all the cut that made it into the drama. What‘s the point of filming those long hot kiss scene and edited out most of them and only leaving us with the crumbs. ‚Sigh‘ prod crew how could you play with my heart like this, run in to the corner to cry now ‚sob sob

luv2bafangurl:

@Kokuto

sharpen your knife, I just watched the beginning of Ep 20 and that short Kiss scene from the end of Ep19 is all the cut that made it into the drama. What‘s the point of filming those long hot kiss scene and edited out most of them and only leaving us with the crumbs. ‚Sigh‘ prod crew how could you play with my heart like this, run in to the corner to cry now ‚sob sob

Wut?!  Nooooooooo!!!!

Now I fear for the lawn chair scene!  We better start saving all these clips and previews.