Hi loves!

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and avoiding doom-scrolling as I focus on improving my mental health. I'd love some recommendations for good BL dramas to watch. I'm open to any genre and country, but I've always had a soft spot for Thai dramas. Please share your suggestions!

Wandee Goodday- Just finished airing, I'm almost done watching, but I love it so far. 

We Are- Literally my new comfort BL. I love it, you won't regret watching this one

Love in the Air- This will always be a fav of mine, I can rewatch this and never get tired of it.

Star and Sky: Star in My Mind

Fish Upon the Sky

Hidden Agenda

Ai Long Nhai

My Engineer- Also one of my favs, I 100/10 recommend.

Theory of Love

My Gear and Your Gown

Dangerous Romance

Semantic Error- Classic, you can't go wrong with this one

The Eclipse

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! 

Between Us- Beautifully made. I cried, I laughed, just a masterpiece. 

Oxygen

Cutie Pie

Lovely Writer

Only Boo

Thank you so much for this list! already seen a few engineering ones and I am so excited! My first was SOTUS, so they definitely have a soft spot in my eyes!!!

kris:

Thank you so much for this list! already seen a few engineering ones and I am so excited! My first was SOTUS, so they definitely have a soft spot in my eyes!!!

Of course! The engineering ones have a special place in my heart as well! You can't go wrong with those. SOTUS was sooo good! Definitely a fav of mine. Hope you enjoy!

asian drama lover:

Of course! The engineering ones have a special place in my heart as well! You can't go wrong with those. SOTUS was sooo good! Definitely a fav of mine. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much!!! Yas it was, I rewatch it from time to time cause i love it so haha

Here are some I've watched and loved that I'd hope that you could enjoy as well!

Happy watching time ~ (although I recommend a napkin or two for a few of these tearjerkers!)