The most common trope that fits my request is rich man/poor woman. No to rich man/poor woman trope because alot of it is the same. Only if you can convince me there is actual plot/drama in it and not a rom com. I don't mind rich woman and poor man life styles. 

Other examples would be the ML lives a gangster/thug/problematic life while the FL lives a carefree happy life(not as a cop that would lead her to the ML where she might have to arrest him). He lives in the countryside, she lives in the city. He lives with a uncaring family but she lives with a lively caring family. He lives as a loner but she lives with fun and friends. He lives a life struggling nothing good happens but she lives a life where everything good happens to her. 

These are just some ideas I thought of but you can recommend Kdramas that don't fit what I listed but still fall into the opposite lifestyles idea. Less of a rom com and have a bit more plot/drama involved too. 

Dramas that I dropped/no interest in that might fit into my idea are: Hometown Cha Cha, Descendants of the sun, Oh my venus, It's ok to not be ok. 

Kdramas with the ML and FL having opposite lifestyles

KenTaro:
Less of a rom com and have a bit more plot/drama involved too. 
  • The Crowned Clown - FL is the Queen. ML is a clown / street performer. 
  • Mr. Sunshine - FL is a very rich and seemingly sheltered noble woman (who moonlights as a rebel sniper fighting to defend Korea's independence from foreign powers). ML's parents were slaves. After they are killed, he flees for his life and is adopted by an American missionary. He is raised in the US and joins the US military.
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - FL is a modern day sales woman for a skin care line who accidentally travels through time. ML is a fierce prince who is the black sheep of the royal family.
  • Empress Ki - FL is from Goryeo. She was sent to Yuan with a group of tribute women. Her mother was killed, but the FL escaped and grew up disguised as a man and become a fierce fighter. ML is a wimpy Yuan prince.
  • W - FL is a lackluster junior surgeon in the real world. ML is a fictional character in a manhwa series published by the FL's father, where he has a tragic backstory and is an olympic gold medalist, the co-CEO of the e-commerce company, and the owner of a broadcasting channel. He uses his broadcasting company to help solve difficult criminal cases.
  • Goblin - FL is an orphaned high school student. ML is a 900+ year old goblin who was once a fierce general.
  • That Winter, the Wind Blows - FL is a blind heiress. ML is a gambler, con-artist and ex-con.
  • Itaewon Class - FL is a borderline sociopath and social media celebrity with a genius-level IQ who grew up in NYC before returning to Korea. The ML is an extremely compassionate and rigidly moral person who suffers an injustice that causes him to be kicked out of high school and sent to jail. After he is released, he opens his own restaurant. 
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - FL is a kind and warm woman with a steady job who was raised by her much older and very caring older brother. ML acts like a sociopath and jumps from job to job. He was raised in an orphanage. 

I found Snowdrop and it fit what I was looking for

The Happy Loner she hates people, he loves them.

It's Okay, That's Love pretty much the same in reverse, with a twist

Nice Witch She's a housewife, he's an abstinent pilot. It's a rom-com

Que Sera Sera she's a nice girl, he's a golddigger, they're both poor

Thank you for the suggestions 

KenTaro:

Thank you for the suggestions 

:)