have you seen this one?????.... it looks like a great drama!...

LisNoir wrote: Triple as in this "Triple"? http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/342/triple You liked it? lol
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: have you seen this one?????.... it looks like a great drama!...

It seemed interesting, plus it has The Voice, so I wanted to watch it. The first episodes were ok. But I didn't like it and I hated the ending. But you can try it if you want not everyone has the same reaction to different dramas. Who knows you might like it.

The only good thing I got from the drama was I found out about Song JoongKi <3
LisNoir wrote: It seemed interesting, plus it has The Voice, so I wanted to watch it. The first episodes were ok. But I didn't like it and I hated the ending. But you can try it if you want not everyone has the same reaction to different dramas. Who knows you might like it.

The only good thing I got from the drama was I found out about Song JoongKi <3

...and Yoon Kye Sang is pretty...

Triple is okay. It's just borderline okay to me. and I LOVED all the male leads. Lee Jung Jae, Yoon Kye Sang, Lee Sun Gyun and a bit of Song Joong Ki (who is a scene stealer) But...Lis is right, everyone has their tastes. I'd read some reviews if you want Islandchick. But I have to say, it's not the same quality as Who Are You, in my opinion. And I can't say more or SPOILER!
I don't know but Triple seemed way longer the Who are you ..but I liked it because it was a more adult story
Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake maybe?
Ok i went into dramawiki to have a read.. and omg its a sad one!... hehehehehe now im thinking if should watch it or not!!... xx

Lylina wrote: Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake maybe?
I was just reading it and it sounds pretty good!.. besides i love Moon Geun Young!... so def will give taht one a try after!.. thnx
Ashiyaa wrote: The Painter of the Wind
omg omg FINISH READING WHAT IT IS ABOUT AND I LOOOVE IT!!..thannnk u..

angelitocurioso wrote: Older male: Hotaru no hikari 1& 2

http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/74/hotaru-no-hikari
Jeaniessi wrote: ...and Yoon Kye Sang is pretty...

I hated his role in Triple...I thought I was seeing the male version of someone we all love to hate...lol
Was looking at Freeze and it sounded good it actually got a 10 for acting from one of the members lol.. thnx!
Sleepninja wrote: How about Freeze and Take Care of the Young Lady?
The only age-gap drama with an older male I've seen that hasn't been mentioned is Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshieta Kureta. It's about a love triangle between a two teachers who are engaged to be married and a female student.

Age-gap dramas with older females:

--Kimi wa Petto (Arashi's Matsumoto Jun)
--Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro (Matsumoto again)
--Ohitorisama
--Anego (Akanishi Jin formerly of Kat-tun)

These dramas feature an older female/younger male relationship, but they are one of a couple different relationships:

--Renai Neet
--Love Shuffle