Hello!!!! I love The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince and Lie to me does kinD of dorama that are funny and i really dont know what doramas are similar to this ones or what u guys can recomend thanks for the help!!!!
You should make a dramalist so we can see what dramas you've seen.
The greatest love, You're beautiful
am super new with doramas and so far only seen The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince and Lie to me
If you like Yoon Eun Hye's acting (the lead actress in both Coffee Prince and Lie to Me), I would recommend also watching Take Care of the Young Lady. I really enjoyed it. Here is the MDL page for it : Take Care of the Young Lady
I second take care of the young lady and the greatest love. I also recommend secret garden.
full house and attic cat are older dramas but they are very good. newer one's secret garden and city hunter
oh there are sooo many..secret garden is a must see um...my lovely sam soon is a very funny love story and number 3 on my funny love list is Sungkyunkwan Scandal there are plenty more but those should get you started :)
Uff... every third drama that you find on MDL is a rom-com. There are too many of them :-P When I started with K-dramas (didnt know about MDL yet) I watched some K-drama mix MVs on youtube and if some of the scenes cought my eyes, I looked them through :) its a nice way to try and find something by yourself ^_^
lunaluna25 wrote: Hello!!!!

I love The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince and Lie to me does kinD of dorama that are funny and i really dont know what doramas are similar to this ones or what u guys can recomend thanks for the help!!!!

if you're a YEH fan, then i recommend goong/princess hours. if you're Gong Yoo fan like me then, watch One Fine Day and Biscuit Teacher Star Candy (otherwise known as Hello my Teacher). but since you've watched Lie To Me you might love Kang Ji Hwan... then i recommend Hong Gil DOng (oh my so hooked with KJH).. i also watched his drama Coffee House and his movie My Girlfriend is an Agent. hope you'll enjoy my recommendations.