Lie to Me and Prosecutor Princess are both light-hearted though not as funny as Protect the Boss and Greatest Love
Some Good dramas that I dont hear so much about but is still really good in my opinion:)

Time Between Dog and Wolf (Korean
A Love To Kill (Korean
The Greatest Love (Korean
Orange Days Japanese
Seito Shokun! Japanese
Brown Sugar Macchiato Taiwanese
The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries Taiwanese
Ok , It completely depends on what you like, but since I'm one of the people who likes rom.coms DraMA , I'll suggest you some of them Atashinchi No Danshi ( 6 guys, 1 girl , drama=endless , japanese) Extravagant Challenge ( manga, anime and now drama, seriously one of the best ever but not korean ) and Korean 4 Smile, you Secret Garden Colour of a Woman Scent of a women If you haven't seen any of them, I sincerely hope you do, loved every one of them ^^
off your list i would just 49 days , hong gil dong and me too flower
if you like drama with a lot of suspence that will keep you on your toes: -Bloody Monday (Korean. also got action :D just finished watching the 1e+2nd season and now I'm wishing for a 3rd season T.T) -Liar Game (Japanese. also one of the best drama's I've ever watched.) Action dramas: -Athena: The Goddess of War (Korean) -City Hunter (Korean, but I think almost everybody already watched it xD <3) -Time Between Dog and Wolf (Korean) -Tokyo Dogs (Japanese) Medical drama: -Code Blue (Japanese. Also one of my favs :D )