I mean, yes, these dramas do get boring, but the reason why there are so many cliche dramas is because most of the people like them. Okay, so what I am looking for is a romance comedy. There could be a rich guy and poor girl; bad guy turning good or something like that. And it shouldn't be too long or draggy. Oh,  one more thing - please let the main couple have chemistry (I can't watch dramas where you have to look for it with a torch). 
So, help me if you can, because I just marathoned half of Queen Seon Deok (it's an amazing drama but I need something lighter in order to finish it). :)
Witch's Romance (Some cliches, great chemistry between the leads, and it has a good bromance haha)
Protect The Boss (has a few cliches, good chemistry, and nice dynamic between characters)
I just completed Boss and Me, my first chinese drama - and it is the most cliched drama I have seen of yet... but I loved it, and it seems quite a few people enjoyed it, as well! It simply tells the story of a very powerful boss falling for an ordinary, sweet, clumsy (and a bit chubby since she(s a huge eater) assistant that works in his company. It has just a little background plot to allow the romance to develop and be tested, but I have never seen so many scenes of the couple just... being together, doing sweet things, simply being in love. Also a lot, lot, lot of skinship :) You can find it on viki, and for the episodes that are missing, here.

Also, I second Protect The Boss, although that drama is a bit unusual in the way it isn't pure cliches, like the previous one: it plays with all the typical drama tropes and twists them.

ToGetHer is a very cute taiwanese drama where a disgraced pop star falls for an extremely introverted and shy girl. 

The three above are all rom-coms since you say they're your preference. I'll add one last one though, which is not light as the previous ones: Que Sera Sera. Cliche: cynical womanizer falls head over heels for his weird, frumpy, inexperienced neighbor. This drama is not everybody's cup of tea though, since the characters can be rather hateful towards each other - but they've got such passion I found it impossible to ever give up on them. Unlike the others this drama isn't sweet, although it's often qualified as sexy ;)

There, hope this helps :) One thing I adore in a drama, and that is present in these 4 recommendations: the romantic heroes are all very obviously in love with the female leads. They show some vulnerability and tenderness, unlike a lot of male leads that remain cool and distanced throughout the whole drama...
OMG! I just finished Queen Seon Deok too. :P
Try watching It Started With a Kiss. It will make you happy and the couple has amazing chemistry. <3
Also- Buzzer Beat, You're All Surrounded and Sungkyunkwan Scandal are amazing dramas.
I love cliche dramas:X

1. Devil Beside You - popular bad guy falls for innocent girl and she changes him
2. Fated to Love You - TW edition
3. MARS - popular playboy falls in love with a geek and innocent girl
4. Lie to Me
5. Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
6. Flower Boy Ramyum Shop
Thanks to all of you so much. You really helped a lot!
P.S. addicted2dramas - I've seen all the dramas you recommended so maybe other time check that beforehand. Still - thank you. ;)