Hello!! Thanks for any recommendations!

I recently watched the Boss and Me and loved it. I really want some light and fluffy romance!
I don't mind if there is a plot that is really dark, but I would appreciate a drama where the romance is up front and theres lots of cute moments (Like classic piggy back rides). 
Some more examples of what I am looking for (But have already watched and loved):

My Princess
Flower Boy Ramen Shop/Boy Band/Next Door
I Need Romance 1/2/3
Witch's Romance 

Thanks again!

i agree with Devil Beside You! 
I agree with the above!

I'm more of a k-drama watcher, but the only Chinese drama I have ever completed is called Boss & me. It's pure rom-com, there isn't much plot but a lot, lot of time is dedicated to the romance only. Most cute couple scenes I've ever seen in a drama. Sometimes it's nice to watch a drama that isn't rom com AND supernatural, AND legal, AND medical... 

also I didn't finish Fated To Love You (Korean version) because of a certain plot twist that gets on my nerves (I guess I won't spoil it!) but the 1st half of the drama has some of the best romantic interactions I've ever seen, and is sofunny! In fact the beginning was so good I may pick it up again sometime . Maybe you won't mind that "plot twist" I (and many other people I think) found so annoying!
All About My Romance

This drama is a light, fluffy, rom-com. Nothing groundbreaking, but the performances were great. I was going to recommend a few others to you, but you've seen them all, so this is it.
The first thing that came to my mind from reading the title is secret garden >>> this is perfect for you ^_*
Surplus Princess sounds like a good fit.
I actually watched half of Fated to Love you and quit. The "certain plot twist" made me drop it as well!
I've already watched Secret Garden, and it was glorious~~
I'll definitely try Devil Beside You, it sounds interesting! I've watched a few taiwanese dramas, but not many...
And Surplus Princess is going on my immediate watch list.
Thanks everyone!
Ma Boy
Full House
Boys Over Flowers
You're Beautiful
To The Beautiful You
Mary Stayed Out All Night
You may have seen some of these as some are pretty old, but I love the romance in each one...
Korean:
The Greatest Love
My Lovely Samsoon
City Hall
Hello Miss
I Really Like You
Attic Cat
Personal Taste
Lie to Me
Stars Falling from the Sky
Marriage Not Dating
Creating Destiny

Smile You and Family's Honor are seriously long, but I have probably watch these two the most. I skip a lot of the episodes now and only watch my favorites as I find these romances and how the couples treat each other once they are in a relationship very comforting...

Taiwanese
Miss Rose
Office Girls
Just You
Love Myself or You
In Time With You
Love Cheque Charge
Love Now
Inborn Pair
Love Around
Smiling Pasta
Invincible Shan Bao Mei

My love from another star (you who came from the star) 
My girlfriend is a gumiho
Smiling pasta is aTaiwanese drama but its really good and very cheesy  

Both are low angst dramas:

Love O2O

Down  With Love

I recently watched A Love So Beautiful, I don't usually watch Chinese drama but this one was a big surprise. It is a very light drama about two childhood friends falling in love and the story follow them from high school up to their adulthood (though the priority is on their youth). Very cute, very fluffy, very realistic with a bit of very-well implemented comedy. It's one of my favourite now.

There is this light fluffy Thai romance drama, Lovey Dovey (2016) :

https://mydramalist.com/19130-lovey-dovey

It was based on a famous novel Lovey Brother and Dovey Sister. The other lead couple has an older guy and younger girl relationship. He was a twelfth grader (18 y/o maybe?) and she was just 10 years old when they first met years ago, wherein he was smitten by her cuteness and liked her instantly but he never came anywhere near her nor actively pursue her until she turned 18. In fact, he finished his studies in the US before coming back to Thailand. The other lead couple is the younger girl's  super protective, feisty older sister (she's the best friend of the older guy as well) and the older guy's younger brother (younger guy-older woman relationship).