Hi, hi! ^-^

I'm looking for some romance drama, where both main actors were a couple for real / in real life (the chemistry is much better then and thinking they don't just act, but love each other for real makes me happy, so I can enjoy these dramas more :D).

I've seen Lovers and Queen In Hyun's Man, and I'm starting A Clear Midsummer Night (Yang Mi and Hawick are a married couple now and have a kid ^^). I thought about Save the Last Dance for Me, but I see that Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young aren't main couple there and I remember reading that she didn't like Ji Sung for a long time.

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo didn't last, but they started dating after The World That They Live In!
Thanks, but sadly I'm not fond of Hyun Bin :c
I haven't watched most of these dramas, but here are a few I have heard of:

Vic Zhou and Barbie Hsu were a real couple -- they played together in Meteor Garden (taiwanese version of HYD, but Vic Zhou played the 2nd lead) and MARS

Zhang Han and Zheng Shuang dated too. They played together in Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower (chinese version of HYD -- gosh, it just occurred to me that there were real couples in the japanese version, taiwanese version and chinese version!) as well as in The Queen of SOP II

Also Lau Hawick and Yang Mi  are married. They starred together in A Clear Midsummer Night and Ru Yi.

Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young started dating when filming Jung Yi, The Goddess of Fire

City Hunter - but they became a couple after the series
Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young?! Woah, I had no idea! :D I've already seen it, thanks :)
Don't know if u like this kind of drama but Han Byul and Jung Eun Woo started after this drama and so far I konow till now :)

One Well-Raised Daughter

They're okay, thanks! ^^
Madam Cutie on Duty (Edwin Siu and Priscila Wong are a couple in real life)
Caught in the Web (movie; Mark Chao and Gao Yuan Yuan are married)
Gochisousan (Anne and Higashide Masahiro are married)

Yoona's Street (Kim Ok Bin & Lee Hee Joon are dating irl. although the drama doesn't have much romance)

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop.

They even are married and have a baby girl. 

• Lee Joon and Ji Sung Min in Father is strange (still dating) 
  • Song Hye Kyo and Lee Byung Hyun in All In ( dated for a few years before marrying SJK) 
  • Lee Chung Ah and Lee Ki Woo (2nd ML) in Flower Boy Ramen Shop (still dating) 
  • No Bo Ah and On Joo Hwan (2nd ML)in Idle Mermaid (broke up) 
  • Zanilia Zhao and William Feng in Story of Ming Lan and Monkey King 3 (married)

The Princess Wei Young- Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin were dating at the time (married now) and their chemistry is the best I've ever seen in a drama. Like the banter and teasing is so natural and cute, had me squealing like an idiot the entire time. Plus the drama itself is really good.

Every drama with (Mark) Surapat Prin and Kimberley Anne Woltemas - confirmed dating

Every drama with Barry Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund - open secret

Ki Tae Young & Eugene (Creating Destiny) - married/feelings developed on set

Song Joon ki & Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun) - married/feelings developed on set