Watch kim and Mark Lakorn 

Im not a fan of this couple tho

Korean Odessy the FL is dating the Ice Cream man

Love Now and Love Around (both have George Hu and Annie Chen )

ShotaSidePart:

The Princess Wei Young- Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin were dating at the time (married now) and their chemistry is the best I've ever seen in a drama. Like the banter and teasing is so natural and cute, had me squealing like an idiot the entire time. Plus the drama itself is really good.

:D This is one of my favourite dramas and I didn't know they were a couple - and married now!

Beffels:

Love Now and Love Around (both have George Hu and Annie Chen )

Didn't they deny dating?

Aem:

Didn't they deny dating?

I thought it was confirmed but I just googled again and it’s all “good friends” and “rumoured couple”.... So i guess not

https://mydramalist.com/20580-game-maya - The leads were a couple even before the show and and now they are married.

I second the Princess Wei Young. When I was watching the series I didn't know that they were dating and I was extremely impressed from their chemistry.

• I second the notion on The Legend of Ming Lan's main leads.   They only just got married in the fall.   You really can feel their chemistry.   Am really liking this show.   Its airing now.   Cdrama.  
  • there is also the cmovie that song seung heon did with crystal liu:  The third way of love.

Nicky Wu and Lui Shishi (Scarlet Heart 1 and 2) are one of my favorite reel to real OTPs.

The two leads from The Story Ming Lang were dating when they filming the show I been  reading  rumors of them dating  since 2017  after their film together, but only  got married like  6 months l after filming ended  for Ming Lan in April last year, so is not surprise  that their chemistry feels so real and natural, I'm loving it their drama.

Blood- Married in real life.

ciaracorn:

Blood- Married in real life.

They are the cutest

Buzzer Beat , if i'm not mistaken Keiko Kitagawa and Tomohisa Yamashita were involved together , the same happened to Mao Inoue and Jun Matsumoto from Hana Yori Dango