Crazy4You wrote: Good (: And haha well to be honest Hana Yori Dango and the Korean version are 2 different dramas. The Korean version is really far from the manga while the Jversion is closer to it. So if you like the Korean version you probably won't like the Japanese one (as I watched the Japanese version first then read the manga and am not a fan of the Korean version). But I know what you mean because I'm waiting to watch the Jversion for a while because I recently watched the Korean one.

And they do exist, especially when you start watching the more serious dramas. (example: Last Friends - all the actors are really good)
And after you see the same actor in a few different dramas.

Yeah I know they're different :2 I'll end up watching it. Just like I will for the Japanese version of Proposal at some point. I have a long list of dramas I want to watch that I haven't even put on my drama list yet xD So I'm still a bit backlogged in the getting to watch department lol

I'm sure there's some actors I like :)
NinaJade82 wrote: two words: Kimura Takuya.

me too...I watch him first in Beautiful life..
Then love him more in Mr. Brain...
then goes on..and on..and on...
Raventhedark wrote: I'm sure there's some actors I like :)

Godzilla ??

:D
RainFlower wrote: Raven have you thought about starting a similar "Need Help.." thread for Chinese dramas so we can have some more fun hehehehehehe

Jajajaja...Unnie!

Well, Nina, maybe Skye wanted to stop the "serious" turn the thread took. I don't blame him. :)

Two Posts: Kimura Takuya.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja...Unnie!

Well, Nina, maybe Skye wanted to stop the "serious" turn the thread took. I don't blame him. :)

Haha I know that... I was being sarcastic ;)

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Two Posts: Kimura Takuya.

I would explain the two posts... but Im not in the mood. Hit me with the bill.
I started watching jdramas before any kdramas. When I first started to watch kdramas I thought kdramas were wierd compared to jdramas. It took me some time to get used to get. Now I watch mostly kdramas. For someone who started with kdramas it could also take some time to get used to jdramas. But I don't think jdramas is better than kdramas or kdramas better than kdramas, it's too difficult to compare them. I love both. Some jdramas that I love: Pride (romance &sport) A million stars falling from the sky ( Mystery, Thriller, Romance) Atashinchi no Danshi ( comedy) Innocent love (Romance) Tatta hitotsu no koi ( drama, romance) Tumbling ( sport, drama) Kamisama mou sukoshi dake ( romance, drama) Jin (medical, jidaigeki) Nankyoku tairiku ( drama, adventure) tempest (Jidaigeki, historical)
darkangel662008 wrote: I mean no harm to Raven..and he knows that:-)
I'm just like a mother concern to his son...
It's like this..my son is asking for drink cause his thirsty..
i give him water, juice ,tea, coffee but he don't want any of that...so what more can I offer,
if he discard everything i give him?

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Raven is your son?:O!!! :P

Nonononononononononononononononononon *deep breath* nononononononononononononononononono
travis wrote: Nonononononononononononononononononon *deep breath* nononononononononononononononononono

why?
NinaJade82 wrote: I agree with this... Jdramas have a different strong point than Romance and comedies.

and what happened to the seriousness we were channeling before?? LMAO...

I dont know, but another member once told me we are allowed to say what we want and do what we want. So if Raven is allowed to bash other things in other threads because is his opinion, then we are all allowed to tell him how he comes out as rude to some people that are offended by his opinions. Just saying... not trying to bring out my brashy side too strong, but I feel that opinions are expressed because you want to challenge other people... you want to be right, or be wrong, buy you must certainly want to argue your way out. Otherwise, you wouldnt give your opinion, like some people I know that are the quite ones.

Raven I love Lee Byung Hun, but I also love, love Jdramas and I think some of them are way better than some kdramas... of course, that is my opinion lol.

I was NOT the only one bashing in the other thread, but yet I'm the only one takes the brunt of it... Also what was said in the other thread was said more jokingly... And Mind you I didn't bash anyone personally... Ya know the people sitting behind the computer typing... What what was said earlier in this thread came off as a personal attack. There's literally HUNDREDS of other ways to word what was said... I actually had 3 different things I was going to respond with, but decided to take the nice way out... I don't care if people bash what I like or don't like, everyone has opinions.... And everyone is entitled to them. But bashing ME personally or coming off as bashing me personally peeves me...

Feel Free like to JDramas more. There's no problem with it :)
darkangel662008 wrote: me too...I watch him first in Beautiful life..
Then love him more in Mr. Brain...
then goes on..and on..and on...

and yay another kimmy fan... all the fans of Kimura I know here call him Kimmy haha. Have you seen all his dramas? Omo Im going to message you right away... Good Luck! is my favorite ><
darkangel662008 wrote: why?

Because that means my future son is older than me. How can I be a good step-father to him?
dingdongbl wrote: I started watching jdramas before any kdramas. When I first started to watch kdramas I thought kdramas were wierd compared to jdramas. It took me some time to get used to get. Now I watch mostly kdramas.
For someone who started with kdramas it could also take some time to get used to jdramas.
But I don't think jdramas is better than kdramas or kdramas better than kdramas, it's too difficult to compare them.
I love both.

Some jdramas that I love:

Pride (romance &sport)
A million stars falling from the sky ( Mystery, Thriller, Romance)
Atashinchi no Danshi ( comedy)
Innocent love (Romance)
Tatta hitotsu no koi ( drama, romance)
Tumbling ( sport, drama)
Kamisama mou sukoshi dake ( romance, drama)
Jin (medical, jidaigeki)
Nankyoku tairiku ( drama, adventure)
tempest (Jidaigeki, historical)

Thanks for the suggestions I'll take a look at these :D
I love Kimutaku too ...
Raventhedark wrote: I was NOT the only one bashing in the other thread, but yet I'm the only one takes the brunt of it... Also what was said in the other thread was said more jokingly... And Mind you I didn't bash anyone personally... Ya know the people sitting behind the computer typing... What what was said earlier in this thread came off as a personal attack. There's literally HUNDREDS of other ways to word what was said... I actually had 3 different things I was going to respond with, but decided to take the nice way out... I don't care if people bash what I like or don't like, everyone has opinions.... And everyone is entitled to them. But bashing ME personally or coming off as bashing me personally peeves me...

Feel Free like to JDramas more. There's no problem with it :)

People can't bash me. I have no opinions, only truths.