@devschnei

https://mydramalist.com/24678-because-this-is-my-first-life

Sorry, is the only I've really enjoyed of your list. 

is it me or am I stuck at page 104 of this thread? :O

Antonin : 

You've got so much good stuffs in you PTW list

Classics : Coffee Prince, The greatest love very addictive, heartwarming and both really classics of kdrama romcoms.

Fun : Juhan Shuttai, Tamiou Jdramas know better how to make comedies that give you back the will to live.

A bit more adult : Drinking Solo, The Lover, For me those two are really different from classic kdramas, its more realistic, touching than other ones, and features a more adult vision of life and relationships.

@Selty 

The Good Doctor

The moon that Embraces the sun

Queen Inhyuns man

devschnei:

@Selty 

The Good Doctor

Queen Inhyuns man

My fav from your PTW list:

Chicago Typewriter (if you want to be spellbounded by story, ost & cinematography)

Go back couple (if you feel like engaging in second lead shipping & family love)

Laughter in waikiki ( if you are in mood for priceless comedy in every episode)

Bonus: Come & hug me (Currently airing, second lead from go back couple is ML here)

@gaurij, 

Recommend Age of youth on your PTW list. Rest I hv not watch and cant comment. Happy drama watching.

Cureently Im enjoying Suits(Korea), just completed and enjoyed Secrets of Theee Kingdom. 

devschnei:

@Selty 

The Good Doctor

Queen Inhyuns man

Devschnei,

Suits (Korea)

Dong yi,

Nine times time travel

Guysss, there's another version of this thread, that's why this didn't have posts from March up until now! :)

HERE it is if you guys would like to switch, because more people may have that on their watch list instead of this one.

Tanii:

Guysss, there's another version of this thread, that's why this didn't have posts from March up until now! :)

HERE it is if you guys would like to switch, because more people may have that on their watch list instead of this one.

the other one is from 2016 how is that a new version

Selty:

the other one is from 2016 how is that a new version

Actually this one started in 2012, so it is the older one... it seems that for a certain period of time the link was broken or it was impossible to add new replies, so they created a new thread (the one posted by Tanii)

lucy_lu:

Actually this one started in 2012, so it is the older one... it seems that for a certain period of time the link was broken or it was impossible to add new replies, so they created a new thread (the one posted by Tanii)

ok fair enough