RutAngelina:

Mad Dog

Hwarang

@RutAngelina

* My Beautiful Gong Shim * Because I Love You (movie) 

@RutAngelina

* Because I Love You ( movie)* My Beautiful Gong Shim

@RutAngelina

Bitter Blood,Bromace,Circle, Cruel City, Eternal Love, Heart to Heart, Its Ok, that's love, Love Me If You Dare, Reply 1997, Signal, Vampire Prosecutor 1&2

Fated to love you

Full house

Goong

Good morning call

King 2 hearts

Reply 1997

Depending on you current mood:

Dark/ crime: Cruel City (my favourite!!!)

Cute magical minidrama: Dream Knight

Epic love: Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (eternal love)

Revenge/ dank romance: Secret

In the mood to cry: 1 Litre of Ties

You have so many good dramas on your list.... I really love (not like, love!) Faith... But you have to endure the first 2 episodes ;)

@real_Mokona

Nobuta Wo Produce

Page Turner

I haven't seen almost anything in your PTW list

@RutAngelina

• Bitter Blood
  • Unstoppable High Kick
  • Missing 9
  • Reply 1997
  • Shopping King Louie

What's up with MDL not showing the last page..
Anyway... 

@jaaraf (soo many awesome dramas on your ptw.. XD)

• Descendants of the Sun
  • Healer
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • I Am Not a Robot
  • Kill Me, Heal Me
  • Prison Playbook
  • Reply 1997
  • Signal
  • W

@Dazzling...

Wow it took me good 10 min to go through your PTW.. I was under impression my PTW was the biggest..you beat me to it., ;)

I would recommend for you Love O2O , it started with kiss (taiwan), Fated to love (taiwan)

@Dazzling

Most of the dramas on your PTW list are also included on mine, but here are some of my recs:

Feel good dramas with depth: Because This Is My First Life, Go Back Couple, and Ho Goo's Love

Romance-focused dramas: Love O2O

Romantic-Comedies: Marriage, Not Dating and One More Happy Ending

Addictive Makjang: Mask

Suspense/Thriller dramas that will keep you on the edge of your seat: Liar Game and Love Me If You Dare

Dramas I haven't seen yet but heard nothing but good things: Bad Guys, Cold Case: Shinjitsu no Tobira, Dong Yi, White Christmas, Incomplete Life, My Beautiful Bride, Nirvana in Fire, Scarlet Heart, Scent of a Woman, and Stranger

I made this as diverse as possible so you could have many options. I hope you find something great. Enjoy!

Oops I encountered the same thing with Dazzling.

For @kdramafan918, I'd suggest:

Great Romance-Comedy dramas with good amount of "drama": Kill Me, Heal Me and Sound of the Desert (Honorable Mention: Falling For Innocence and Live Up To Your Name)

Pure Romance-Comedy drama: Oh My Venus

Adorable and fluffy romance: Flower Boy Next Door

Suspense drama with enjoyable romance: Love Me If You Dare

Friendship-focused drama with hint of romance: Age of Youth 1 & 2

Dramas I haven't watched but heard was good: Can You Hear My Heart, Incomplete Life, King2Hearts, and My Sunshine :)

@Dazzling

This is tough. I'mma just go ham on this, because I have a lot to say.

• Bride of the Century- a criminally underrated drama, particularly if you like supernatural plot lines. Requires a bit of suspension of disbelief, but is overall extremely enjoyable. Especially if you're a fan of Lee Hong Ki!
  • Good Doctor- Can be a bit dry if you aren't a fan of the medical type dramas, but imo Joo Won's portrayal of a character on the autism spectrum was just phenomenal. I recommend this, but not as much as any of the other dramas on this list. I just think it's worth mentioning.
  • Iljimae- WATCH THIS NOW. Watch it! Lee Jun Ki kills it in this vigilante historical drama. There's a beautiful romance, tragedy, drama, action... this drama has it all. I imagine it will feel just the tiniest bit dated, watching it in 2018, but it's worth it. This is a classic. 
  • Scent of a Woman- An AMAZING drama. It's definitely sad, not for the weak of heart, but it's so beautiful. It's portrays a more mature romance compared to a lot of other dramas, and it handles a terminal illness with grace and care. I cannot recommend this more. 
  • Scarlet Heart- a classic. If you like *any* Chinese romance drama, this one will be blow it out of the water it's so good. 
  • Zettai Kareshi- peeked this on the very end of your list. I can't recommend this for being particularly excellent and groundbreaking, but it is a very heartwarming drama. It's a bit dated, and it has that typical Japanese silliness, but I just had to give it a shout-out because it's very near and dear to my heart. 

Also, not on your list, but I'm throwing it out there anyway- you have the Korean version of Liar game on your list, but my recommendation would be to skip it and just go for the Japanese version. It's ridiculous, and crazy, and the acting is wayyy over the top, but it has very good writing and interesting concepts, and if you're a fan of crazy mind games you'll love it. It was much more entertaining than the Korean version.

It is happening to me that my publications do not appear in this thread, does this happen to someone else?

@Emily

definitely:

Because This is my First Life

And

Just Between Lovers

The best of the best of recent times.

One More Happy Ending

Sweet Stranger and me (Currently watching, but I'm loving it)