49 Days 7th Grade Civil Servant Faith Ghost Iljimae King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo King2Hearts The Bridal Mask Sorry, that's a lot, but those are all my favorite dramas! <3 :D
Rich Man, Poor Woman
I would recommend Norwegian Wood. I read the book and personally I think the movie does a great job setting the right atmosphere and mood. It's beautifull with splendid acting.
For Pien I would highly recommend Love Shuffle, I was actually surprised to see you haven't seen it! That's all I got :| I need a ROMANCE recommendation for what to watch next off my list! Pleaseeee and ty!
personal taste, rich man poor woman and warrior baek dong soo
Svnplstw, from ur ptw list I will recommend SHINING INHERITANCE 10/10 annnnnddddd DO RE MI FA..... (10/10)
Flower Boy Next Door even if it's still airing love it and Reply 1997 quickly became one of my faves
i think i will recommend School 2013 from grimmdef list :)
To the person above me, from your PTW I'll recommend Flower Boy Next Door (which is still airing) & White Christmas and from movies, you should definitely watch A Werewolf Boy, Blind and The Case of Itaewon Homicide :o
AstyPampi, Dramas City Hunter- for awesome fight scenes and an interesting plot with some romance on the side Personal Taste- for roller coaster romance Movie Penny Pinchers- for Song Joong Ki and a silly but enjoyable story
To the above me I recommend from your list It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again, My Girl, and Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang.
Flower Boy Next Door!~
for miyuki993: Sukyunkwan Scandal
@asliceofkate You should watch Atashinchi no danshi, one of my favourites J-dramas !
for Asliceofkate i recommend Devil beside you. it will have you laughing really hard.