Hi MeiLi, I'd like to recommend you something from your PTW list. For current airing is Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo. For romantic and touching movies are; Taiyo no Uta and Tada Kini wo Aishiteru. Watch Sunny, a great friendship movie. Definitely Liar Game and Ghost to crack your brain. Nagareboshi is good too and Bachelor Vegetable Shop is a good business themed drama.
From your PTW list, there are so many that I would urge you to watch. -Bloody Monday ( if you like action/police genre) -Nine: Nine times travel ( it is my favorite from currently airing drama, with perfect twists and turns) -The Devil or Maou (again only if you like mystery/revenge, it is a perfect drama to watch) -Time between Dog and Wolf ( Lee Jun Ki's acting in it was amazing, I started to like him from this drama and the story is great; again it is revenge)
I would recommend the moon that embraces the sun ( it's a good drama if you like historical/power struggle, jealousy and love. it's a complete package ) Maou ( revenge theme)
For your PTW, I would suggest to watch Buzzer Beat - it is a heartwarming romance drama and the leads' chemistry are great. But, I also saw XuanYuan Sword in your PTW and other wuxia series in your completed list; I haven't watched Xuan Yuan Sword but I would recommend you to watch Swordsman if you like wuxia series. It is a remake version of 2003 Laughing in the wind.
from yours, I'd recommend The Moon that Embraces the Sun. :)
Sooo...your list is suuper short, but I'd say Miracle in Cell No. 7. :DD
You have a lot of my favourites in your list, I would say The Princess' Man, or Fated to Love you if you feel like something with more comedy.
Woooahhh, you have so many on your list I want to recommend, but King2Hearts and Rooftop Prince are really good, and for movies 200 Pound Beauty.:DDD Thanks for ur recommend earlier, but I need a drama that's within like 16 eps. XD lol 'cause I have exams next week and I shooould study.
I would recommend to you "Vampire Prosecutor" (at least season 1 => 11 épisodes ^^). I LOVED this drama (vampire, mysteries, suspense, very good lead actors).
For you I would say Autumn's Concerto. =)
ill recommend Faith or Buzzer Beat! :)
Anita: Since you liked Playful Kiss, I'll recommend Goong. Other great dramas would be Secret Garden, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and Queen In Hyun's Man. (: Edit: Oops, haha; Kaze: Reply 1997 and Queen In Hyun's Man for sure. o:
My girl, Oh my lady, wild romance..Playful kiss (Ehh.. its a hit one but am not in to it)
Monsterz wrote: My girl, Oh my lady, wild romance..Playful kiss (Ehh.. its a hit one but am not in to it)

pride and meichan
Bannie: It Started With a Kiss; be sure to watch They Kiss Again afterwards as well. o: