We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Hi MeiLi, I'd like to recommend you something from your PTW list. For current airing is Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo. For romantic and touching movies are; Taiyo no Uta and Tada Kini wo Aishiteru. Watch Sunny, a great friendship movie. Definitely Liar Game and Ghost to crack your brain. Nagareboshi is good too and Bachelor Vegetable Shop is a good business themed drama.
From your PTW list, there are so many that I would urge you to watch. -Bloody Monday ( if you like action/police genre) -Nine: Nine times travel ( it is my favorite from currently airing drama, with perfect twists and turns) -The Devil or Maou (again only if you like mystery/revenge, it is a perfect drama to watch) -Time between Dog and Wolf ( Lee Jun Ki's acting in it was amazing, I started to like him from this drama and the story is great; again it is revenge)
I would recommend the moon that embraces the sun ( it's a good drama if you like historical/power struggle, jealousy and love. it's a complete package ) Maou ( revenge theme)
For your PTW, I would suggest to watch Buzzer Beat - it is a heartwarming romance drama and the leads' chemistry are great. But, I also saw XuanYuan Sword in your PTW and other wuxia series in your completed list; I haven't watched Xuan Yuan Sword but I would recommend you to watch Swordsman if you like wuxia series. It is a remake version of 2003 Laughing in the wind.
from yours, I'd recommend The Moon that Embraces the Sun. :)
Sooo...your list is suuper short, but I'd say Miracle in Cell No. 7. :DD
You have a lot of my favourites in your list, I would say The Princess' Man, or Fated to Love you if you feel like something with more comedy.
Woooahhh, you have so many on your list I want to recommend, but King2Hearts and Rooftop Prince are really good, and for movies 200 Pound Beauty.:DDD Thanks for ur recommend earlier, but I need a drama that's within like 16 eps. XD lol 'cause I have exams next week and I shooould study.
I would recommend to you "Vampire Prosecutor" (at least season 1 => 11 épisodes ^^). I LOVED this drama (vampire, mysteries, suspense, very good lead actors).
For you I would say Autumn's Concerto. =)
ill recommend Faith or Buzzer Beat! :)
Anita: Since you liked Playful Kiss, I'll recommend Goong. Other great dramas would be Secret Garden, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and Queen In Hyun's Man. (: Edit: Oops, haha; Kaze: Reply 1997 and Queen In Hyun's Man for sure. o:
My girl, Oh my lady, wild romance..Playful kiss (Ehh.. its a hit one but am not in to it)
Monsterz wrote: My girl, Oh my lady, wild romance..Playful kiss (Ehh.. its a hit one but am not in to it)

pride and meichan
Bannie: It Started With a Kiss; be sure to watch They Kiss Again afterwards as well. o: