Vinefeather: I recommend you The Equator Man :)
samsoons: what happened in bali!
prettytin:Rooftop Prince :)
alski9633: LIFE and Operation Proposal ^.^
Infinitelyk-pop: I recommend Arang and the Magistrate :) (and Special Affairs team TEN, btw!)
If you love melodrama romance; you should watch Summer Scent There are reasons why, although it is slow but the story is so original and they put fiction element to it. the cast is uh! Unexceptional.
samsoons wrote: Infinitelyk-pop: I recommend Arang and the Magistrate :) (and Special Affairs team TEN, btw!)

Pro Dai
Keizoku SPEC 2
Maou
Mr Brain
bannie wrote: Pro Dai
Keizoku SPEC 2
Maou
Mr Brain

Strongly Recommended: In Time with You, especially if you like to watch strong female lead. Although the story is nothing much special, it is directed in such a way that it is not boring at all. I especially like the quotes/lessons at the end of episodes.
Though I haven't watched it yet, Vampire Prosecutor is supposedly really, really good, and I know the actors are really awesome, so...why not? :D
hmmmm i recommended CHEONGDAMDONG ALICE ^^
CITYHUNTER!!!!! GO WATCH IT NOW!!! :D It is my favorite
kittenmittons: most of those in your list are my favorites! for kdramas: you can start with Full House, then Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. for jdramas: Hana Yori Dango then Zettai Kareshi for tdramas: Devil Beside You honestly, you can start with any in your list. i love 90% of them :)
prettytin wrote: kittenmittons: most of those in your list are my favorites!
for kdramas: you can start with Full House, then Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.
for jdramas: Hana Yori Dango then Zettai Kareshi
for tdramas: Devil Beside You

honestly, you can start with any in your list. i love 90% of them :)

drop absolute boyfriend
consider ikigami
start meichan, mr brain, priceless, saikou no jinsei no owarikata, yuusha yoshiko, you are the apple of my eye
now nobuta wo produce
I only have seen a couple on your PTW list, so of the 2 I know (ISWAK/My Princess), I'd say My Princess. If you've only watched 1 ep. of City Hunter, unless you don't particularly like the actors (which happens!), I'd try watching the first 2-3 before dropping because it gets better.
You should watch Always (it's a realy beautiful movie ^^), Gu Family Book (too bad it's still airing because it has AMAZING story :) ) . And I'd say you should watch Gokusen 3 and the Movie because it has a great story (well, you should know that - you have seen the 1st and 2nd parts ^^ ) .
That's from me :)