I'd love to hear any recommendations based on my plan to watch and completed lists.
Thank you in advance! :)
to the person above me i recommend: "I Hear Your Voice" "Chilling Romance" "Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu"
Innocent steps !!! Queen In hyun's Man ! The Master's Sun !!!
Reply 1997 and A Gentleman's Dignity for sure! You won't regret it (;
I'd definitely recommend MARS and 49 Days <3 They are two of my favorites!
two of my favorite dramas are flower boy next door and flower boy ramyun shop! just watch it! playful kiss (south korea) is also highly recommendable!!
on your PTW list I would suggest Your My Pet (Movie) and The Master's Sun (Drama)... even though the drama is still airing and there is a wait for more episodes, I think it's the best Hong Sisters drama out so far! Also, on your "on hold" list, you should finish My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, that was awesome :)
Nothing on your PTW but you should finish City Hall it gets really good
Judging from the drama/movies from your completed list that you gave the perfect score (10 points) to, I think you would enjoy the following ones from your PTW list as well: Prosecutor Princess Protect the Boss Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu
*I second watashi ga renai sooo good!* I really really enjoyed autumn's concerto- it's also the only drama on your ptw i've seen >.< but i do think it's really very good!
That's pretty much PTW list you got there buddy :D I personally enjoyed these,I think you'll too :- -Jeonwoochi : The Taoist Wizard -Hong Gil Dong -Ojakgyo Brothers -Reply 1997
@Evalovietta Warrior Baek Dong Soo!
goldenseal50 wrote: @Evalovietta Warrior Baek Dong Soo!

The devil besides you is a Taiwanese drama, I really liked it!!
Sorry I don't have more recommendations, because you got so much on your drama list & plan to watch list hihi!
@LeejLicious

If you're in the mood for a sad romance that will wring your heart then try A Moment to Remember.

If you're in the mood for a chrime thriller then try Confessionsor Secret Reunion.

If you're in the mood for romance with cuteness and funny a fan of Lee Min Hot then try Faith.

If you're in the mood for a light drama with romance and a a lot of cuteness then try You're Beautiful.
@cantiara Since I just completed Autumn's Concerto I recommend it ^^