@goldenseal50 71: Into the Fire Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do Last Friends
@G0ldenR0se History of the Salaryman!
@ versaillesyoo Iris ----- i luv the story and action Love Shuffle ----- hilarious!
@Blue_Moon Can you hear my heart
@girl_on_fire Ip Man
@inyoso A Gentleman's Dignity
@rriinu for jdrama: Nodame Cantabile for a movie: Chilling Romance if you want a suspense/mystery, Nine: Nine Times Travel romcom: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry (a little more serious than gumiho) but i also recommend School 2013 (don't know how i'll categorize it. hehe)
Rom-com: What's Up Fox? Suspense with little romance: Mirai Nikki Slice of life and eyecandy: Nobuta Wo Produce
@Aya97 King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo (seriously you must watch this one soon!) Also check out Fashion King, it's not at all as bad as a lot of people say it is :s I quite enjoyed it. It's not the best drama out there but it's definitely not the worst either.
@MinaVIP You have a such short list of plan to watch dramas but still I could find something nice :)) It's a drama that currently going- Emergency Couple and so far it's really good, so you can still catch up ;D
I love this thread;D So helpful! So for movies: 100 days with Mr Arrogant - it's one of the best korean romantic comedies;) Must watch! The King and the Clown - very original story and amazing acting Windstruck - I've watched it few years ago and still want to rewatch it. It leaves a huge impression. For Taiwan dramas: Autumn's Concerto - one of the most touching and beautiful taiwan dramas ever. Great leads performance;) For K-dramas: Big - one of the most original plots and one of my favorite dramas. Amazing romance, amazing music and a lot of cute and romantic scenes;))
ghost innocent man king2hearts que sera sera the princess man could you choose a few from my list too???i really have no idea which to wacth 3:
I would recommend Dating Agency : Cyrano, it was really cute and I really liked it. :)
to catshannah: Thank you so much. I was thinking about king2hearts and innocent man for quite a long time so I'll probably will start watching it soon;)) I would recommend you: Can love become money and Cyrano Agency - they both have really interesting plot and amazing male leads;D And for funny plot and cute actors - Prince turns to frog;) It's old but it was quite nice And since you liked 49 days you can try watching Who are you (2013) . I just finished it today and it's quite worth watching;)) to Krissu: 49 days - a must watch;)) you who came from the stars - another must watch^^
For the person above Aya97 I recommend: 49 Days (deep message and the first one that made me cry like crazy) Nodame Cantabile (If you've enjoyed anime you'll probably get this kind of humor, if not it may not be your cup of tea; anyways it's a lovely lovely story) And maybe My Lovely Kim Sam Soon (predictable with a lot of heart, it's a classic that achieved 50% ratings, the mother of the underdog heroine ) Hope you enjoy them ;) PS: WHAT A DRAMALIST YOU HAVE! GOD, LOTS OF RESPECT TO YOU. sorry I messed up the order :(( For Gaeuni16 I recommend (in this order): - King2Hearts (romance drama with lots of action and politics, unexpectedly awesome) - Itazura Na Kiss- Love in Tokyo (if you've seen the anime, the previous Japanese adaptation or the Korean one this one it's definitely the winner out of them all. It can proudly go head to head with the Taiwanese version which is quite an achievement ^.^) - I Need romance (a mature drama a la Sex & the city, quite a rare find in dramaland) hope you enjoy them