Kill Me, Heal Me - Believe me this drama is good for a reason, great plot line and plot twists 
The Reply Series (1997, 1994, 1988) - Haven't watched 1988 yet, but loved the other too. Tells the story of a group of friends in the old days and nowadays
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - It starts really softly, just a group of friends that have a band and like to play music... then plot twist.... Can't tell more because of spoilers but I had this drama on hold for 2 years, because of something that happened in the drama that made me really sad, still a great drama tho xD
I Hear Your Voice - My second favorite drama. It's about a guy who can read people's minds by looking them into the eyes. 
Witch's Romance - Also one of my favorite dramas. It's about an older woman and younger guy, with 14 years difference in age. 
School 2013 - If you want to watch something that isn't a romance drama THIS IS THE BEST ONE trust me
I Remember You - One of the best mystery/crime/investigation dramas i have seen so far. It's interesting from the beginning. This one also doesn't have a lot of romance.
49 Days: an absolute must watch!! Especially if you like tragedy, but it has a character that brings a bit of humor into situations too. One of my all time favorites.

God’s Gift - 14 Days: great suspense/mystery series. I couldn’t put this one down at all.

Liar Game: Shin Sung Rok and Lee El!!! Another great suspense series. White Christmas: great psychological thriller and interesting look into humanity, wonderful character relations.

You’re Beautiful: a great guilty pleasure drama. Fun and light and easy to watch.
Kazoku Game
Love Me if You Dare
My Boss, My Hero
Splash Splash LOVE
Marriage, Not Dating
@Aeris

Reply 1988 is a really, really beautifully done drama. It touches on an entire neighborhood, so there are more family dynamics explored and sibling relationships too. 

I HIGHLY recommend it. 
LIAR GAME / LIAR GAME 2
White Christmas 
Summer's Desire - I loved the story, the actors - beautiful
Gap Dong
GOd's Quiz
@aeris 

One Million Stars Falling From The Sky - You really can't go wrong with a drama that has Kimura Takuya in it. Saw it forever ago but it left an impression. Really I recommend all the dramas on your PTW list with Kimura Takuya in it (Long Vacation, Hero, Mr. Brain)
@ Aeris: well everybody on this page has recommended you stuff, hopefully you'' fine something haha
here are mine:
For dramas, I spotted Mei-chan no Shitsuji on your list, which I personally really liked. It's funny and the main character's & their relationships are really great!
For films, Tokyo Girl is absolutely fantastic. Such a sweet & touching film. Only You Can Hear Me is quite similar actually in the way that they are "cellphone romances". Both are really worth the watch!

@ werwiewowas95: since you didn't get any recommendation because of the page bug, I'll give you some :P
I don't know much on your list so I hope it's fine ^^'
If you're in the mood for some tragic love stories, I can recommend A Love to Kill in the drama section & Norwegian Wood in the movie section. They're really not happy stories, but they're beautiful nonetheless.

@ Uofantastic:
It's Okay, That's Love is such a fantastic drama. You might find that the main characters are quite loud sometimes, and it's perhaps not the best drama to marathon in one go, but it's characters, the realism and the themes makes it really one of the best kdramas there is in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I don't know any of the other dramas/movies on the list, so can't say anything about those, sorry :(
@Nezumi:

- Iljimae
- Miracle in Cell No. 7
- The Throne
Another oh hae young/ another miss oh :)
you only have one movie...
Welcome to MDL :D
You don't have much there, but Ice Fantasy looks like it will be interesting.
Repl 1988, if you're a person that loves heartwarming family dramas then you'll absolutely love this. Most people focused only on the romance but the thing that makes the drama worth watching in my opinion is the heart-warming family interactions. You should definitely give it a try! 
Cruel City: a lot of action, a thrilling plot. A darker drama that keeps you on the edge of your seat with a lot of twists. I highly recommend it.

Liar Game: also a great psychological series.

Both have great characters and twists and stray away from the usual cliches.