um...you still haven't watched City Hunter? or I'm Sorry I Love You?
Sleepninja wrote: haha I'm now bumping this for some help for me. :) I use my On Hold list for a different purpose than most. It's my queue for what to watch next. Can someone help me choose which drama in my queue to watch next?

*bump*

Any suggestions? Except City Hunter
Sleepninja wrote:
*bump*

I see you have Scent of a woman & The princess' man on your PTW list
and The bridal mask, Sorry I love you & Queen of housewives on your holding list...the 5 dramas are great and "favorites" to me...
so you get watch any of them "depending on your mood now" so...

Scent of a woman...romance, comedy but it gets more dramatic towards the end and the OTP are a bit old - but still inspiring and each second was worth it "I've re-watched it more than 10 times".
The princess' man...romance, action, politics and revenge...a bit sad but it's ending was magnificent .
The bridal mask...historical, revenge, action, politics and romance...long but heart taking.
Sorry I love you...drama, revenge and romance...that's my number 1 fav...still very sad but it will surely capture your heart"I've seen it 8 years ago and still remember every minute of it and even though I couldn't re-watch it...Just thinking of it makes me cry".
Queen of housewives...comedy, romance...and the fact that it's a bout a married couple makes it refreshing to watch.
...hope I helped
Sleepninja wrote:
*bump*

You want a drama or a movie too?

If a movie is ok too, I'd recommend you to watch Love Exposure. This one is really weird, but at the same time it's sooo good that I'm on my drama slump now, nothing seems good enough for me after seeing it. But, one important thing: watch it ONLY if you have nothing against something, ekhm, different, crazy, a bit perverted and totally shocking. It's a movie that really makes you think that Japanese people are really insane, but still it's a masterpiece imo.

As for a drama, Sorry I Love You is pretty good, but it's one of those hardcore melodramas. I'd recommend it only if you have nothing against tearjerkers.
I'd watch No Regret, A Frozen Flower, and Liar Game 2 in that order...
Sleepninja wrote: haha I'm now bumping this for some help for me. :) I use my On Hold list for a different purpose than most. It's my queuewhat to watch next. Can someone help me choose which drama in my queue to watch next?

I thought I was on your on-hold list, until I realized it was your PTW.

Anyway, from your on-hold, I would say Honey and Clover, Hungry, or Queen of Housewives.
Thanks for the recommendations. ♥ I'll start watching as soon as I finish Hometown Legends. I didn't think this 8 episode drama would be so hard to get through.
Sleepninja wrote:
*bump*

Hello my little Sleepy! This is your Chingu Jeanie-ssi! I am your Unnie! You should always trust and listen to your Unnie! ;)

1) Chilling Romance. ~ Short and sweet. Lee Min Ki. Just an hour and a half out of your day. Lee Min Ki. No long term commitment. Lee Min Ki. A sweet/spooky little romance with tons of charm! Lee Min Ki.

2) Liar Game II ~ Please girl... YOU KNOW WHY!

3) Petty Romance ~ It's stinking Hilarious! and you get listen to Lee Sun Gyun's voice in your ear for a 2 hours. Also it's kinda sassy/naughty/funny! totally fun to watch.

4) Hungry ~ An entertaining, quick watch. Eye candies! Foodgasms! 11 ep. commitment only.

5) I'm Sorry, I Love You. ~ If you love So Ji Sub ssi now? You will be in puddles of love when it's over. Trust your Unnie.

Hearts!
Sleepninja wrote: haha I'm now bumping this for some help for me. :) I use my On Hold list for a different purpose than most. It's my queuewhat to watch next. Can someone help me choose which drama in my queue to watch next?

omg ur list is huge ... these 3 stands out most for me :)
1 Litre Tear
Autumn's Concerto
The Moon that Embraces the Sun

oops made error was lookin at ur pwt from your hold list i would suggest
liar game 2
the bridal mask :)
Liar Game 2 Don't Laugh at My Romance Chilling Romance Battle Royal A Frozen Flower