Can anyone look into my on hold list and give me a reason to continue watching them? it have been ages since they have been on hold and i can't find a good reason to continue or to drop. I will accept any kind of recommendation, thnx for ur help ;)
Im also stuck on Detective Conan. I'd say keep Full House for a "rainy lovesick" day since it a decent romance comedy. You know what will happen though. It's nothing new, but it'll still warm your heart anyways.
Drunken to Love You - I also had problems finishing the series as it began to drag after a while. One day I just watched the last remaining episodes in a go so I won't see it in my "watching" list. It was wasted time..

Full House and Goong - can be kept in the list for days you have nothing better to do, I assure you that those series are acceptable. A bit boring at times but not bad.

Heartstrings - had a good start but it lost it's way after the first episodes. Dunno what to say about it, I'd drop it but you have only a few more eps until you finish it.

Love Contract - total waste of time. Poor acting and the plot goes nowhere.

Mary Stayed Out All Night - Cheesiness overload! If you're not a fan of either of the actors, don't bother!

Muscle Girl - The worst drama I've seen in a while. Even I have second thoughts about this one..And I don't drop series!

Prince Turns To Frog - Considering that Taiwanese dramas in general are awful, this one actually is a more down to earth, serious drama if you could believe me. I finished it a few years ago when my patience level wasn't so low and streaming was a pain in the ass. Was it worth it? I guess not, but at least it's better than 80% of the Taiwanese dramas that I've seen.

[/URL][URL="http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/24/full-house-"]
Thnx very much and since it's that way well i'm dropping most of them since my patience is on its lowest level most of the time
I have a very low patience level with dramas too...lol The only drama I liked from the OH list is Scent of a Woman, but it is a bit slow. Although I don't regret it watching it, I think I wouldn't watch it again. Half of the list, I've never thought about watching and the other half I've dropped or wish I had dropped. So, I would recommend to drop them, especially Muscle Girl and Heartstrings.
I've only seen a few of those, I agree with everyone else about Full House..
Rourou wrote: Can anyone look into my on hold list and give me a reason to continue watching them? it have been ages since they have been on hold and i can't find a good reason to continue or to drop. I will accept any kind of recommendation, thnx for ur help ;)

Why don't you drop them? What's the point in wasting time with dramas you apparently don't enjoy? In case you are like me, though, and don't just want to get rid off a project you are almost through with (and might it be the peeling of a potato :p) I am afraid you've got to "suffer" a little and force yourself to watch your dramas.

Goong: The setting is mostly gorgeous and the story picks up a little from where you stopped. The ending has one of the best kiss scenes I've ever seen.

Meitantei Conan: The episodes are short and the later case are a little better than the earlier ones. If you aren't a DC fan and didn't enjoy the earlier episodes, though, I'd kill it. ;)

Erm... good luck? :)
I also was stuck at Full House for ages so I understand why you have it on-hold. I wrote a review about it :O
Goong - I absolutely loved it when I was watching it. Watched it on one go ^^
Heartstrings - Like some people said it started out strongly but then it faded. I found myself rooting for the side characters. Like that cute always hungry bassist/guitarist boy.
Mary Stayed Out All Night - Oh boy how I loved this. I mean Kim Jae Wook and Jang Geun Suk in ONE drama *Q* Hotness overload. Plus the OST is amazing and it haunts you forever.
Muscle Girl - Watched it for Lee Hong Ki. Wasn't anything special T^T
ZETTAI REIDO !!! Go. Watch. It. NOW!!! I absolutely love that drama *W* So much that I think I even wrote a review :D
Thnx, about Goong i heard from some friends that the ending wasn't gd at all so that's the reason why i stopped watching it bcz i focus a lot on the ending and about Meitantei Conan i just watched it to see this adaptation nothing more i still think that none of the dramas adaptations can be compared to the anime that's why i stopped.
drop them, none of them look like your taste. I liked heartstings but you got to episode 10 and didn't so don't bother lol Full House and Gong aren't that bad either..but they don't appear to be your style. Since you liked Buzzer Beat I am going to suggest Bullfighting :)
I don't really know what to say since all the drama on your on-hold are literally on mine as well (kinda long) , but if you are going to continue one I say Scent of a Woman, I got a little further than you and I absolutely loved it :P
HAAA I should have made this thread here...Because mine is growing every day even though I worked so hard on it already:D From 60 to about 25...isn't that great:D
Mirichan wrote: HAAA I should have made this thread here...Because mine is growing every day even though I worked so hard on it already:D
From 60 to about 25...isn't that great:D

lol, mine just keeps growing and growing, It's passed about 100 now (even some of my currently watching) ><
MusicROSE wrote: lol, mine just keeps growing and growing, It's passed about 100 now (even some of my currently watching) ><

Wow lol sorry to say but to see you are even worse than me..I would't endure a list like that I would work like crazy on it:D
Mirichan wrote: Wow lol sorry to say but to see you are even worse than me..I would't endure a list like that I would work like crazy on it:D

I know, but I don't really mind, it's just hard when I pick up a drama again to remember what happened, but it somehow works out :D