Can anyone recommend me Taiwanese Drama?, I prefer romance drama :) I watched so far: Meteor Garden 2 Devil Beside You Down With Love Why Why Love ToGetHer Autumn's Concerto It Started with a Kiss Skip Beat! Love Keeps Going Material Queen Meteor Garden
We have a section to ask for recommendations: http://mydramalist.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?53-Recommendation-Forum

Please make all future threads there. :)

I don't watch that many Taiwanese dramas, but you've already seen the ones I would recommend.
Thanks, yes, there is not many good taiwanese drama
I would recommend Corner With Love and Fated to Love You. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I would recommend Corner With Love and Fated to Love You. :)

Thanks, I will put in my plan to watch list :)
I tend not to watch/like Tdramas but one I did like was called Summer's Desire the other you have already seen Autumn's Concerto
Hi my sweetheart <3 it is really cute!!!!!!
Some of Tdrama are remake from Kdrama/Jdrama, so I tend not to watch if I know the story. Yeah, I like Tdrama the least, but plan to watch them for the next 6 months to learn mandarin
animelover1985 wrote: Hi my sweetheart <3 it is really cute!!!!!!

RainFlower wrote: I tend not to watch/like Tdramas but one I did like was called Summer's Desire the other you have already seen Autumn's Concerto

will check them out, thanks :)
kimchifans wrote: Thanks, I will put in my plan to watch list :)

I hope you like them. :)

Another one I enjoyed was I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon
MARS !!! Definitely MARS !!! It's in my top5 of all dramas, the actors are very talented, the plot is amazing and the music is beautiful.
You should watch PS Man :)
My Queen, Sunny Happiness, Romantic Princess, Fated to Love You :D