phoenixtearz9 wrote: God's Quiz 1&2

I second this

Also White Christmas
proposal daisakusen
Great plots, though no romance - White Christmas, Liar Game, The Quiz Show, Mr. Brain.
Mirichan wrote: Hmm for historic Dramas as you mentioned before, everything has a good plot:)

´Still the one I would recommend are:

1)Dong Yi (story about a water-maid becoming Suk-bin(like holy-mother))!
2)Queen Seon Duk
3)Warrior Baek Dong Soo(especially the "second-lead" had a very good plot and it´s a Drama with a lot of turns of fate)

THEN I would like to recommend you Bloody Monday,the plot is awesome. Though Iris was a very good choice you made here!:)

YESSS YEO UN WAS THE BEST SECOND LEAD EVER!! Warrior Baek Dong Soo is a must watch its got bromance, romance, excellent fighting scenes and in my opinion excellent casts!!! The second lead, without giving away any spoiler, stole the show (in a good way) and I loved it!!!!
Mirichan wrote: ?...

THEN I would like to recommend you Bloody Monday,the plot is awesome. Though Iris was a very good choice you made here!:)

I loved Bloody Monday ...waiting for falcon to back again
Thanks for historic drama recommendation but I don't think I could afford long episodes
bannie wrote: proposal daisakusen

Watched it two years ago...awesome
catnip wrote: Great plots, though no romance - White Christmas, Liar Game, The Quiz Show, Mr. Brain.

Can't I have romance too? I liked vampire prosecutor in beginning but tired me after 2 episode.... I know There was no romane in bloody Monday or liar game and I loved them but yet...
I just finished a drama you might be interested in, its 20 episodes, about half the language spoken is English, and not that crappy English with horrible accents, I mean genuine American English no accent, good story, and love, and it was just all around good, took me 3 days to watch, and thats not being glued to the screen.. the drama is called Sweet Spy, it actually brought me out of my funk...
. LOL I liked sweet spy...if you liked bloody monday try Black and White