I am searching for a new drama with a good plot. something like City Hall, Secret Garden or City Center... I mean I am not interested to just romance but I want a good story. the last one I enjoyed was watashi ga renai dekinai ryuu. hope you have good suggestion for me here
some dramas that i think have good plots ^^ king of baking, kim tak gu (is quite dramatic but does include romance and the plot is just amazing could not stop watching it) IRIS (if you liked city hunter, you might like this one as wells since it includes fighting, romance and all to do with corruption and stuff~) a man called god (same genre as IRIS and city hunter) prosecutor princess (romance and comedy)
good plot? that is kinda difficult to pin point...can you be more specific? try Bad Guy..maybe A tree with deep roots had a really cool story....good plot is hard...I don't know what is good O.o
Korean :

* Time Between Dog and Wolf
theme : Who's the bad one ? What if the one I love if the daughter of my enemy? For justice's sake, can I become something I hate?

Japanese :

* Soredemo, Ikite Yuku
theme: My family collapsed and my soul is broken, but I still live...Should I forgive myself? Should I hate her and kill him?

* Ryusei no Kizuna
theme: What is truth ?

* Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan
theme : What is justice ?

* Byakuyako
theme : Hiding the past...at any cost ? How far Am I ready to go to protect the one I love ?
(Advice : if you want to watch both, watch the movie version "Into the White Night" first)

* Bokura no Yuuki
theme : Survival at all cost, or humanity first ? In the end, are we just civilized animals ?

Taiwanese :

* MARS
Will we heal each other? Am I ready to accept my, and someone else's inner demons?
I 2nd City Hall..it's funny and cute all of the cast were great!!! I'm sure you will like it!!!
thank you except prosecutor princess (romance and comedy) I've not seen the others maybe I should start with IRIS
Opps...sorry!!!posted on wrong thread:-( to compensate from my wrong doing...I recommend Love Shuffle - a very unique plot, and it's also funny!!!
I mean an acceptable storyline as a base...I agree most of the historic drama have good plot
nuka wrote: thank you except prosecutor princess (romance and comedy) I've not seen the others maybe I should start with IRIS

IRIS has a good plot I've liked it so far :) I really LOVE MARS though. It's a great story, good romance, and it's pretty deep emotionally.
wow Bokura no Yuukiis one of the best drama I've seen till now it brought me back to my childhood and reading sci-fiction time
YES !!! This drama is wonderful !!! this is one of the best plot in a TV show I've even seen, I mean it, the idea is simply genial and in BONUS we have a chibi MatsuJun making his debut (how cute).
thanks for recommending soredemo ikite yuku ...was such a soft story
phoenixtearz9 wrote: God's Quiz 1&2

I second that! It's got such a unique and solid plot. Never would have guessed it would be good well worth watching if you're looking for something different. It's funny and cleverly written :)

Queen Seon Duk - it's really long but the people are SO INTELLIGENT! When I was watching it I got caught off guard completely!
Queen Inhyun's Man - romantic comedy but with some serious undertone. Unique plotline too (even though it's got to do with time travelling which is QUITE popular nowadays :) ps. completely different to Rooftop Prince)
Hmm for historic Dramas as you mentioned before, everything has a good plot:) ´Still the one I would recommend are: 1)Dong Yi (story about a water-maid becoming Suk-bin(like holy-mother))! 2)Queen Seon Duk 3)Warrior Baek Dong Soo(especially the "second-lead" had a very good plot and it´s a Drama with a lot of turns of fate) THEN I would like to recommend you Bloody Monday,the plot is awesome. Though Iris was a very good choice you made here!:)