Antique Bakery Binbo Danshi Gokusen Hana Kimi Hot Shot Hungry! Juui Dolittle Well, in Nodame Cantabile too... there's Chiaki and Mine..(maybe not the main story but still)
warrior baek dong soo bachelor's vegetable store brother beat
The ones that I was going to suggest have already been suggested, but I will still say 'em. Warrior Baek Dong Soo Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Secret Garden yes watched it and coffee prince i forgot to add them as I was not focusing on the theme in those particular dramas but it would somehow fit under theme. Thanks for all the suggestions so far I will check them out :) This really helps a lot in my searches for bonding dramas. For some, reason, Bokami I am less into "sismance" and nore into brotherhood. I dont know there is just something fun bout male friendship stories. Like Pada, Padam. For examples in no-Asian shows, I would say: Wilson and House are a fab buddy team. Spock and Kirk- one of my favourite bromances ever lol. Quantum Leap. The Three Musketterrs in older versions (the new version was h.o..r.r.i.b.le. They butchered a classic! 0.0)< Marty and doc Brown, Samwise and Frodo 9lord of the Rings is a goldmine for this theme!), there was also a Candian TV series called Due south, a funny send up of detective stories and sterotypes about Canadian mounties and American police, and which had it just the way I like it and there was Riggs + Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon as a the cop buddy theme. Enjoyed their banter. This is more or less the sort of thing I am looking for.
Bladey wrote: Secret Garden yes watched it and coffee prince i forgot to add them as I was not focusing on the theme in those particular dramas but it would somehow fit under theme. Thanks for all the suggestions so far I will check them out :) This really helps a lot in my searches for bonding dramas.

For some, reason, Bokami I am less into "sismance" and nore into brotherhood. I dont know there is just something fun bout male friendship stories. Like Pada, Padam.

For examples in no-Asian shows, I would say: Wilson and House are a fab buddy team. Spock and Kirk- one of my favourite bromances ever lol. Quantum Leap. The Three Musketterrs in older versions (the new version was h.o..r.r.i.b.le. They butchered a classic! 0.0)< Marty and doc Brown, Samwise and Frodo 9lord of the Rings is a goldmine for this theme!), there was also a Candian TV series called Due south, a funny send up of detective stories and sterotypes about Canadian mounties and American police, and which had it just the way I like it and there was Riggs + Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon as a the cop buddy theme. Enjoyed their banter.

This is more or less the sort of thing I am looking for.

I refuse to watch the latest version. The trailer just looked awful.
Yes, Sleep- do save yourself the nightmare. It's a complete disagrace to Alexander Dumas, everything is all wrong about it.