Unfair

British:

Sherlock Holmes
Luther
Accused

im watching Keizoku 2: SPEC currently :P

and i'll check the rest out too! :D
steciLovesDramas wrote: the goods ones you already watched

but here are some that you could try as well (not guaranteed that you will like them but try ^^), some of the stuff kinda falls in the categories you might be searching for :) hope it helps
-gonzo
-rinjo
-orthros no inu
-death note 1&2
-L:change the world

not too sure about death note because of the ending but the rest seem good :)
Natalie91 wrote: hope never dies...except when show is over:D

OR unless there is another season lol
hahaha yup that too:)
ayeaye2011 wrote: OR unless there is another season lol
i end up wondering if the main leading girl will ever forget him or find someone else etc. weird or what? haha
hmm peruse my list, and you might find something, but I will recommend a movie to you, I just watched it a few days ago... Midnight FM
ayeaye2011 wrote: i end up wondering if the main leading girl will ever forget him or find someone else etc. weird or what? haha

im sure she moved on to the next rich guy seeing as she was a blatant gold digger :)
phoenixtearz9 wrote: hmm peruse my list, and you might find something, but I will recommend a movie to you, I just watched it a few days ago...

Midnight FM

thanks for the invite to you drama list lol :D
RainFlower wrote: im sure she moved on to the next rich guy seeing as she was a blatant gold digger :)

haha true say, but for some reason i dont hate er as much as others, dont know why...maybe because she became a little more human at the end? i watched it on viki, so most of my time was used up reading everyone's comments instead of the subtitle lmao
i was wondering... does anyone know if the Keizoku SPEC: heaven MOVIE has been subbed yet???
the special (1st april) is out since 2-3days the movie as far as i know has no subs yet
thanks for all your help guys! :) <3 <3
thanks for all your help guys! <3 <3
You should watch Ghost, really good i loved it :)