I am sooo sick and tired of watching dramas with a lot of repetitive drama! I'm wanting to see something that I'm not going to think "I've seen this before." Please! Nothing with a bratty second lead woman.
As always I recommend "Maou". It doesn't focus on Romance, but definitely has no bratty second lead woman. :) Also "Long Love Letter" is a really untypical romance without second female lead. I don't know if you want to watch Dramas that have little to no Romance, too. Tokyo Dogs, Delicious Gakuin, 1 Litre of Tears, Code Blue and Tumbling are a few I liked. :)
First one that comes to mind is Nodame Cantabile. It's crazy and corny at times but it works.
Go and watch Bara no nai Hanaya

This drama is definitly diffrent.

Also Nagareboshi

Or Last Friends
Nodame, Nodame, Nodame... but I see you've started watching already, I also recommend First Kiss(jdrama) , Love Shuffle has a fresh approach to romance, Lovely complex is cute. Samurai High School (a very side story romance), Sunao ni Narakute, Tokyo Friends, Last Friends - all have a bit more serious complex love/friendship stories.
The only drama that comes to my mind and isn't on your list yet, is MARS. It has a very original, psychologically complex plot with an emotional depth that's unlike the fluffy storylines that are common in romantic Taiwanese/often Korean dramas. Check it out. ;)
Last Friends...Not actually romance but questioning "Love" in any form...But I checked your list you liked Iljimae? Why don't you try Hong Gil Dong...There is love, competition, dram and comedy...The pace may get slow from time to time, but it's still one of my favorites...
Queen In Hyun's Man - great chesmitry between the leads. very sweet and romantic. Best couple ever. Not your typical, useless female lead. And male lead is the most intelligent and charming lead ever! I fell in love with both of them. If you love romantic comedies this one will definitely suit your taste!
I agree with Nodame Cantabile -it's really funny and love the classical music Nagareboshi - just finish it yesterday and it's simpleness that will attract you.. Love Shuffle - it has a very unique format...but it's good:-) for sure you won't regret watching them... you can kick me if you won't like them..kekeke!!!
Norwegian Wood? and Last Friends, it tackles many forms of "Love" although not being a lovestory.
akai-kitsune wrote: Go and watch Bara no nai Hanaya

This drama is definitly diffrent.

Also Nagareboshi

Or Last Friends

I agree with all these ^^ especially Nagareboshi :D

Also, if you want pure romance, With Love. The main is not bratty at all, and its not typical romance.
Pride
Ice World

Wait!! How could I forget Good Luck!! Romcom but not typical at all. Also the main lead is a strong woman. ;)

From Korea:
Que Sera, Sera
Beautiful Days

Taiwan:
MARS