I need a drama that will blow my mind. I mean get me emotionally involved and change my life. Something unusual without the usual cliches, something fresh, something new, something that won't be disappointing in the end - give me your best, please.
secret garden devil beside you
Hey!!If you want something extremely good with good end try these:Daisuki!,IS-Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei.And here are two very good movies but they have sad end but they worth to watch them:Babo:Miracle of Giving Fools and Pain!!Enjoy and if you have questions or you want more reply!!
MARS (it's on your ptw list) is definitely an "outsider". Emotionally involving, mind-blowing: check. But in case you are looking for a light-hearted drama you might want to try something else.
King2Hearts which aired only recently is also very refreshing in a way - no stupid, dragged misunderstandings and (almost) none of the cliches you normally find in a Kdrama. The heroine's nice but badass at the same time and doesn't need her prince to rescue her.
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang for a drama similar to My Girl, but better cast and chemistry.
What's Up for a more mature version of Dream High with the focus on the character's growth - one of my favourites of the last year.

Hope you find something nice. :)
Elisabetta wrote: I need a drama that will blow my mind.

49 Days.

wrote: I mean get me emotionally involved and change my life.

For that - White Christmas.
catnip wrote: 49 Days.

For that - White Christmas.

I second this
Not quite sure what you mean by changing your life but...:
Maou
Orthros no Inu
Jotei
Moon Child (... well... it was a bit disappointing in the end but not much)
Jin
Saigo no Yakusoku
Shinigami no Seido
The Quiz Show 2
Kimi wa Petto
Gift
Love Shuffle
*picks up microphone* Bara no nai Hanaya *drops microphone*
Lol. If you searched under most highly scored drama on MDL. You havent watched that yet.
Thank you for your advice, MARS have been following me since like forever, so maybe I'll try that eventually....Some others seems interesting too.
Szasha wrote: MARS (it's on your ptw list) is definitely an "outsider". Emotionally involving, mind-blowing: check. But in case you are looking for a light-hearted drama you might want to try something else.
King2Hearts which aired only recently is also very refreshing in a way - no stupid, dragged misunderstandings and (almost) none of the cliches you normally find in a Kdrama. The heroine's nice but badass at the same time and doesn't need her prince to rescue her.
Hope you find something nice. :)

I second these. Neither is a light watch, but that's not what you asked for, is it?
If you want to be emotionally involved, don't miss them. Both are extremely well acted and directed. :)

Uh, I edit because another one came to my mind and I noticed it's not on your list: Nagareboshi. This is a suave drama, very Japanese but devoid of any cliche', definitely thought-provoking. You may want to give it a try. :)
I'd go for Mars to and Gloomy Salad Days ! (ignore the weird name) before are extremely good.
Well, I'd recommend "Last Friends". It's been years since I watched but I remember I cried and could feel for the characters.
I liked "Byakuyako", too. I'm not sure if you will like it, though, because not everyone can feel for the main characters as they're antihero/heroine. They're not really bad, IMO. They have their own qualities and flaws just like every other human being.
I'm not sure about changing your life as it's something only you yourself can do...
Autumn's Conerto - it's been a while since i've finished it, but i know that it was good cause i cried alot lol Can You Hear My Heart? - i'm only on the 10th episode, but i would say that it can influence life.. Also crying alot in this one too xD Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy Queen In Hyun's Man The first three are family related.. Rich vs. The poor with some twists to it. Queen In Hyun's Man isn't family based but was emotially charging along with the first two. Shining Inheritance is more of a moral story about money