Hi there~
I'm looking for a drama with a (forced) break-up. A break-up while the two people are still in love with each other. Well actually they don't have to be a couple just like they know they love each other. The reason can be anything; parents forcing them, a disease/not wanting to hurt the other, giving a better future to the other etc etc.
it's okay if one person doesn't know the real reason. It can also be a movie.

However it shouldn't be a break-up over a misunderstanding, losing memory or something of the like and not a one episode thing.

examples;
Koizora, tatta hitotsu no koi, akai ito, the liar and his lover, hana yori dango/boys over flowers, bokura ga ita, love phobia, ao haru ride, cinderella's sister
I didn't a lot with forced break up but I enjoyed these 2 dramas:
hi my sweetheart 
I need romance 2 " not forced but there are some reasons "
The ones that I can think of are TW/Cdramas: Hi My Sweetheart, My Sunshine, Autumn's Concerto, Material Queen, Fated to Love You, Meteor Garden, Hot Shot, TW/Cmovie: So Young. That's all I can think of from my list though I think there are actually more! 
@zan aahh Hi My Sweetheart has been high on my plan to watch. The storyline of I Need Romance 2 seems interesting, but do I have to watch the first ''I Need Romance'' first?

@3ngin33r thanks!!

@marianwatchesdramas Thank you for the great list! Some deffinitely caught my eyes. I've never heard of Material Queen and My Sunshine before, but they seem great!
@toots thank you for the great sypnosis! I actually am a sucker for forced marriage too and I love it when it's spend over a long time! I don't mind it being a bit older, my top 3 favorites are also of the ''old'' kind, sometimes I like them better because they're not as flashy. thank you for the great suggestion!