I'm wanting to watch a drama that is either an idol drama or stars an idol...any recs?
KPOP - The Ultimate Audition Shut up: Flower Boy Band You're Beautiful + Ikemen Desu Ne Full House Papa wa Idol I don't know if I know what the definition of "idol" is but for me nearly every (more popular) actor is one, so dramas they star in would be too many to count. :D
An idol is someone who is a k-pop star.
Skip-beat! (also known as "EXTRAVAGANT CHALLENGE") in which ther are Donghae and Siwon (Super Junior) Love Rain (there is Yoona form the Girl's generation) Yamato Nadeshiko Scichi henge in wich there is Kamenashi Kazuya (he is from KAT - TUN which is a famous japanese boyband) And...for the moment I remember only these...If I remember somethingelse I'll tell you. Bye bye :))
These two fit what you are looking for best. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (Infinite - Myungsoo) What's Up (Big Bang - Daesung) Oh! My Lady (Super Junior - Siwon) Big (Miss A - Suzy) Coffee House (Tara - Eunjung) Cinderella's Sister (2pm - Taecyeon) IRIS (Big Bang - TOP)
Doremeduck wrote: An idol is someone who is a k-pop star.

Now now, I have to say that's a bit offensive to Japanese idol fans... For me, since I dislike Korea, idols are Japanese stars that appear on TV. Yes, Japanese, and Japanese only cause that's the only area I payed and will pay attention to.
rooftop prince/sungkyunkwan scandal - micky yoochun (jyj) heartstrings - yong hwa (cn blue) you're beautiful - yong hwa/lee hong ki (FT island) a gentleman's dignity - Lee jong hyun (cn Blue) time slip dr. jin - jaejoong (jyj) dream high - eunjung (tara) love rain - yoona (girls generation) suzy (miss a)
Dream High 1 ( Tiara - Eunjung, Miss A - Suzy, 2PM - Taecyeon and Wooyoung, IU, And JYP) Dream High 2. (JJ Project - JB and JR, Aliee, Sistar - Hyorin, After School - Kahi, Tiara - Jiyeon, 2AM - Jinwoon, and JYP ) I hope this helped? :D
Dream High Sungkyunkwan Scandal Rooftop Prince Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (or anything with Kamenashi Kazuya--you can't tell my bias at all) You're Beautiful or Ikemen desu ne or both