You know that character in a drama, cold and proud girl who hides her emotion especially her one sided love, usually falls for warmhearted guys. Recently just watched Secret Door and I ship Sado and Hyegyeong so much that I cheered at every little moment when Sado showed his cares for Hyegyeong like I'm winning a lottery even though he never actually falls for her (sigh poor girl). So this time around I'd love it if the girl's love gets requited. Like Nogook and Gongmin from Faith perhaps, even though that one more like the guy rediscovered his love rather than falling in love for the first time. Doesn't have to be the main couple the secondary is fine too. Thank you!

Well, right now, I can only think of one and it seems you haven't seen it yet.
In You Who Came From the Stars , the girl is very proud and cold to everyone and... she has an unrequired love for a guy even colder than her.
Monstar, perhaps? It's not the main couple though. Spoilers: Nana has a crush on Sun-woo who is involved in a love triangle with the female lead and his ex-best friend. He had interactions with her throughout the drama but only paid real attention to her towards the end.
cinderella's sister maybe
it not lovey dovey at all though
This is what came up to me when you said that! Its not unrequited love really but its more fits to confident girl and gently guy theme!

http://mydramalist.com/10019-khun-samee-karmalor-t...