hi all

I just finished Oh My Ghost and Healer. I really liked how in those dramas the girls were sweet, and how the male leads that were generally "colder" or "harder" have a soft spot for the heroines very early on. I would like to find more dramas where the female lead is nice, and the male lead falls in love and does his best to protect her.

any nationalities are fine, and I'm also open to movies if you can think of one

thanks for your help!

Prime Minister and I- He generally has to be colder to everyone, and has a hard time letting her in, but when he finally does it's really sweet.
Master's Sun- he's really cold to her in the beginning,but quickly warms up to her, he does it in ways that we the audience see but she doesn't always see it.
You're All Surrounded- He's really very focused on one thing and is cold to everyone around him, but after a few episodes he really warms up to her.
Woody Sambo- He treats a lot of people badly in the beginning but he warms up to her quickly and really looks out for her.

Princess' Man - This was so good, I can't begin to explain. And I'm a fan of "Boss and Me" and "Healer" lol. This is a historical though.
Sweet 18 - he could have softened up more but I guess the age gap played a part. The actor and actress were really dating while filming this.
Innocent Man - Cold to everyone in the beginning, even the heroine. But he fell hard anyway and did all he could for her.
Lie to Me - He warmed up to her on 1st meeting though - and all his employees were surprised because he is usually cold and meticulous.
Hotel King - He falls hard.
My Princess - also something like what you are looking for.
King2Hearts - he is not cold, but he was a playboy who took nothing seriously. He puts their romance first though, despite both their obligations.

There is also "Heartless City". The romance is poignant and a point in time, the hero risked his whole operation to save the heroine. But it's sparse on romance scenes though he really really loves her and you can so feel it. More of a crime/thriller. I watched this right b4 watching "Healer". I surprised myself with how much I loved it. Jung Kyung Ho made me melt in every scene he did. Eye Candy extraordinaire just like Ji Chang Wook.

Fall in Love With Me
Kill Me, Heal Me
Love Through a Millennium
The Girl Who Sees Scents
Always (http://mydramalist.com/1814-always)
Doctor Stranger