Guys, I need recommendation for detective, police mystery JDrama... Much appreciated for your help... Arigato...
Hey!!I will recommend you to watch "Nazotoki Wa Dinner No Ato De" with Kitagawa Keiko and Sakurai Sho!!
I've given a look at your list and I see you haven't watched these yet:

- BOSS 1 & 2 - fast paced, intriguing, at times hilarious and with wonderful characters. There's a good dose of profiling in this one
- Mr Brain - brilliant Kimura Takuya (as usual), funny but with very gripping police cases, solved with the help of psychology
- Strawberry Night (2010 special and 2011 drama) - dark detective story, not to laugh, outstanding acting and touching cases. My favourite
- Tokyo Dogs - witty, very funny, well characterized. You must love the two main detectives though, because it revolves around them

There are others, but these are the ones I personally favour. :)
I second Mr Brain and i will add Zettai Reido
Arigato... I already watched Mr. Brain two years ago... I'll check all of your recommendation...
Jeaniessi wrote: Rondo!

Lol... Still haven't watched that :p

Hidarime Tantei Eye is a great detective Drama.. Though it may be a little childish from time to time^___^
Mirichan wrote: Lol... Still haven't watched that :p

Hidarime Tantei Eye is a great detective Drama.. Though it may be a little childish from time to time^___^

did you download? If you did I have some subs I can send you!