Hello :)

I'm looking for a new drama, that I can watch.

As I like waiting every week for new episodes (it keeps me anticipating), I would like it to be an currently on-air drama. 

Do you really like an on-air drama, but think that it's underrated and not many people watch? I would like to find those hidden gems :D

Second that!! It keeps you coming back for more..After Shut Up and Reply 1997 I found a great school drama again. :D
I'm already watching Sassy Go Go and I really like it :) At first I was a bit sceptical, but after the first few minutes it got really good ^^
I recommend you D-Day, it's really good ^^
bromance (it's a gender bender not yaoi lol), just watched the first ep and I think it's quite promising ^.^

i also like moon river but im at ep 18 now and it's getting a bit draggy imo im not sure how they are gonna fill another 12 episodes
@Juscha: I started Moon River a few days before and I'm currently at Ep5. Does it drag really bad? I don't like shows that get boring for the sake of more episodes.
From all the dramas that are currently on, the only decent ones imo are:

Sassy Go Go (airs on Mon-Tue)
Because its the first time (airs on Wednesday only)
She was pretty (airs on Wed-Thurs)
Love Me If You Dare. It's got me going crazy waiting every week!
Nirvana in Fire...the raw is done but it is currently getting subbed.
see my profile im watching 
she was pretty
glorious temptation
youth detective (japanese)
samurai sensei
taste of love (taiwanese)
and loads more
I'm on episode 26 of moon river and though it is a bit draggy, I still think It's well worth watching.
My favourties that I'm currently watching are (in ranking order from best to worst)
D-Day
Sassy GO GO 
She Was Pretty 
They are all pretty popular though

I'm also watching 
Bromance which I second but only on episode 2 so things might change.
For something a bit different 
The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami it is Japanese drama about a forgetful detective.
My current active list includes: Cheer up, She was pretty, Love me if you dare (this z amazing so far). Moon river---> I followed this for more than half . It started out fun but got draggy so placed on-hold temporarily. Thai lakorns --> Ugly duckling series. Right now Boy's paradise is on-air.
Love me if you dare - Chinese - You might find it boring the first few minutes, but the suspense will be better. And seeing the opening itself, I'm looking forward to the plot that probably becomes much deeper. Romance seems to become a part of this story as well. 

Kiss Me - Thai - Itazura na Kiss story, the Thai version. 

Both are currently airing. 
For me moon river was great and I was waiting for the eps to be subbed until about episode 15. Now I gotta catch up, but don't really feel like it. In my opinion there's too little of a story to make such a long serie about. I also dislike the lack of character development. It gets a bit boring to see them act the same way the whole time. But this is all completely my opinion and perhaps you might adore it till the end.
Love me if you dare is really amazing... The beginning kind of reminds me of Jane Eyre and I like the development of the story so far. There is a lot of suspense, but also romance and the characters are quite interesting.