Looking for court intrigue drama, something like Nirvana in Fire, ie lots of intrigue, lots of bromance, very little romance. Can anyone suggest something?
edit: court as in palace, not judicial court, so it should be a historical drama with kings and queens and not lawyers.
All I can come up with is I Hear Your Voice. There is romance in that though.
Punch has a lot to do with the court and politics in general.  Also one of the best serious dramas I have seen in quite a while. 

I Hear Your Voice is good, but it is definitely romance heavy.

The only other series I can think of is Pride and Prejudice, it completely revolves around prosecutors and lawyers.  However, it focuses a lot more on the investigations rather than the actual courtroom.
I think there has been a misunderstanding of the word "court", I've edited the first post. Nirvana in Fire is a historical drama, it has revenge and politics (power struggle) as a focal point of its plot that often resembles a chess game, I'm looking for something similar.
I haven't really watched any Chinese historical dramas but read that the Female Prime Minister - Legend of Lu Zhen is very good. I suspect it has more womance than bromance, though. As for Korean historical dramas, I really enjoyed the following:

Queen Seon Deok 
The Great Seer
A Tree with Deep Roots
Chuno
Empress Ki
Dong Yi
Warrior Baek Dong Soo
Jumong

All of them have varying degrees of bromance mixed with politics and romance.
Six Flying Dragons just started airing and fits that bill, around 10 episodes out currently.  

I just started watching The Princess's Man which also fits what you are looking for, at least from what I have seen so far.  Dong Yi is overall one of the better historical dramas.
I see, well there is

Legend of Lu Zhen - Zanilia Zhao is a great actress.
Empress Ki 
The Palace (2013)

Actually, most Chinese historical dramas.
Thank you, guys!

@lunatepe, I enjoyed A Tree with Deep Roots a lot, Queen Seon Deok and Dong Yi sound interesting from the description, I'll check them out. Unfortunately after watching Joo Ji Mo in Frozen Flower, I can't un-see his character there, so I can't watch anything with him in it, maybe one day I'll get over it. I've seen couple episodes of Chuno and it's more action oriented, so i'm keeping it for later.

@Dreamwalker, I'm waiting for Six Flying Dragons to finish so I can marathon it, I was interested in it mainly because of Tree with Deep Roots (they share same screenwriters and directors) but if it has a lot of intrigue all the better! I'm having The Princess's Man on-hold for now.

@SSKF, The Palace could be interesting, I'll keep it in mind. I was thinking of picking Legend of Lu Zhen but then I saw a review stating that the plot was weak using misunderstandings as plot device , the female character was weak and got as far as she got "because she was really lucky and got help from powerful people" so I'm still mulling over it.

I'm new to chinese dramas, but so far i can't say i've found many series that are my coup of tea,  lots of over the top-ness / theatricality, lots wire-fu, cheerful (read "idiotic") female leads and reverse-harems seems to be the norm. This is why I fell in love with Nirvana in fire, the romance is established prior the beginning of the story, women are competent, lots of talking, little wire-fu, great production values and OST use, and above all the plot pacing is godly from beginning to end (ok, I could live without ep 54, but that's nitpicking).
I heard Queen Seon Deok is excel at political strategy so I'm totally seconding it.
Jeong Do Jeon is also good, I watched it live when it was airing and couldn't find any subbed videos online.
Legend of Zhen Huan is one rare chinese drama with high production value and zero OTTness.
Scarlet Heart also beautiful (only the first one), it has some silly moments at earlier episodes because of the lighthearted tones but even so weren't as jarring as usual Chinese dramas. Also, I believe there're several Cdrama that as good as Nirvana in Fire, just a pity they aren't subbed as regularly as Kdramas or Jdramas.
Hey Juls, when I read the topic, I was thinking "I must recommend Nirvana in Fire!" but then I saw this was the reason for your question! I'm sorry I don't know of anything else quite like it. Just like you, I'm saving Six Flying Daggers for later (I'm sure it's a great one). 

I agree with everything you say about NiF, but I haven't completed it yet. It is only my second Chinese drama after Sound of the Desert. You already have it on your ptw-list so you should try it! Well, it has very little in common with NiF so don't expect it to be similar but it does have some palace intrigue even if it will look a lot less complicated in comparison. The costumes and everything is almost just as pretty, AND in my opinion Hu Ge's character is wonderful in it. It does have some theatricality but not enough to stop me from falling in love with the drama, and it has very little wire-fu. 
@bossmama, ok, i'm definitely checking out Queen Seon Deok. I still hope for someone to translate Jeong Do Jeon since I liked the first (and only) episode that is translated. As for Cdrama, that is really a pity, I have found some titles that seems to be interesting like Love Me if You Dare, The Disguiser, WuXin the Monster Killer, hopefully they will get completely translated.

@lily_b, hey! I see you are around ep20 of NiF that's where I really started to bite my nails. I also have high hopes for Six Flying Dragons. I'll try Sound of the Desert, especially since NiF has put me in a severe period drama craving phase.
Hi Juls

Me again. I am also totally looking forward to Six Flying Dragons but will wait until it is completed. If you are interested in the history part of it ' The Great Seer' in terms of timeline immediately precedes Six Flying Dragons mainly focusing on King Taejong's (Yoo Ah In) father King Taejo who was the founder of the Joseon dynasty and then there is Tree with Deep Roots which follows Six Flying dragons. Both contain a fair bit of politicking so before watching Six Flying Dragons, they might be worth checking out. 

Enjoy
Oh, hey there! Just noticed the reply, The Great Seer is already on my ptw list, I didn't know that that it precedes SFD, though, thanks for pointing that out to me! 
Queen Seondeok is excellent for political strategy/philosophical duels (same writers as Tree with Deep Roots and Six Flying Dragons). Jumong is more action oriented, but also great fun. I noticed you're currently watching Great King Sejong, which is another one I'd recommend for in-depth political intrigue. I also hope that someone will eventually create subs for all of Jeong do Jeon as I've heard very good things about it, and, based on everything I've heard about Nirvana in Fire, I definitely want to watch that one as well.
@wonhwa, yes Great King Sejong is pretty good as far as the intrigue goes, it also gives good feel of the korean royal court without going overboard.  Interestingly there are some similarities with NiF, not so much plot-wise, but more in a plot structure, the existence of an idealistic prince and his supporters, in some regards GKS has more depth but then again it has a different focus/theme. I've found it to be a good drama to watch after NiF. I think my only complain about it so far would be the endless camera panning, I swear it is majorly responsible for the fact that this show has so many episodes, but then again I now know every inch of Kim Sang Kyung face by heart and it is a very handsome face.