Hi! So hopefully someone can help me. I just finished SGG and SWP. I loved loved loved the romantic elements in both of them and that really made the drama enjoyable for me. Can anyone recommend a new drama not on my list with out to much angst and sadness, a happy ending, and of course a super sweet romantic romance? I don't care what genre or place of orgin, just good romance, good camera work and happy endings. Thanks!

Reply 1997, Oh My Ghost, Love Cells, The Girl Who Sees Scents, all of these I thought were really cute and had cute romance and were pretty upbeat and fun.
Hi, Thanks for responding. I have already seen OMG and TGWSC. I will look into Love cells. I read the synopsis for reply 1997 but did not think it was what I was looking for. 
Hmmm, have you seen My Girl? It's older but it is cute and everyone really loves the main couple.
Romance dramas without angst are rare. But I second the rec for Reply 1997. It's not heavy on the angst/melo and it's a really sweet friends-to-lovers story. Watch it when you're bored of kdrama cliches. Other than that, I suggest:

Coffee Prince
I Hear Your Voice
Pride
Full House Take 2
Smile, You (45 eps long, but the couple's got one of the best natural chemistry I've seen)
It's Okay, That's Love

Secret Garden, Autumn's Concerto and Secret contain angst but are worth it.
I LOVED She Was Pretty and Sassy Go Go. But I think you'd like Reply 1997 if you gave it a try. =)