I would like to watch 3 great drama's with the following genres: com, history & action/crime/suspense based on my watched list. 3 different drama's to change the mood. Sometimes after watching a long period drama (history mostly) I feel like I need a breather or after watching to much fluffy dramas something serious. 

some dramas that I really enjoyed:  Missing Noir M, Scarlet Heart, God's Quiz, TEN, Kill me Heal me, Punch, The master's sun & Nirvana in fire.  

If you liked Nirvana in Fire you might like The Great King Sejong, it's a bit more historical historical but it also has a lot of intrigue and features an idealistic prince who has a lot of supporters.

For action/crime/suspense maybe try Three Days  or Two Weeks,  maybe even MOZU or Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna if you watch Japanese drama

For comedy you could try Masquerade, History of the Salaryman and/or Once Upon a Time in Saengchori
Soredemo, Ikite Yuku
a very serious japanese drama looking at the effect of a murder of a child on the familes of both the victim, and the killer.
It's not really a crime drama but I guess more about healing.
Any oppurtunity to recommend it, I will use, because I believe it to be the greatest drama I;ve ever seen.
thank you for the recom, I'll definitely check it out