Hiya, as the title says this thread is about Vietnamese dramas, i'd really love to spread my wings outside of Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China so I thought why not give a Vietnamese drama a chance ^__^.
Have you guys watched any, if so are they hard to find with english subtitles and good quality of the video?
Where can I watch them and please share some recommendations with me :D

*edit* Oh and I tend to like Rom-Coms the best but i'm willing to try anything ^__^

Thanks for your time ❤
I would love to know some Vietnamese dramas as well :) Sadly I'm only aware Vietnamese songs which are starting to get better. There's an upcoming Cinderalla - ish film but aside from that I don't have any leads I'm afraid :( 

Vietnamese dramas are really difficult to find with English subtitles, from my experience.
I have only watched one Vietnamese drama all the way to the end - "Suddenly Want to Cry" - which was an okay watch, a bit frustrating at times but insightful into Vietnamese society and culture. It was also very predictable.

Viki is where I watched this drama and the quality was decent - https://www.viki.com/countries/vietnam ... there may be issues with the videos not working after a while.

:)
At this point, I have not come across any Vietnamese dramas of decent quality. However, Vietnamese short films and movies seem to have much better production value. You can find some of them on Youtube with subtitles (try searching "phim ngan", meaning short film). I haven't watched any myself, but I have watched a couple of movies like "Chàng Trai Năm Ấy" (The Long Gone Boy) and "Yêu" (Love). 
Oh wow I forgot that I made this thread haha :D

Thanks a lot for your answers ^^
I kind of understood that it would be hard to find any Vietnamese drama with english subtitles since it's not a very popular demand.
I will definately check your recommendations out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eY8d0t0Ofk
Hau Due Mat Troi
A Vietnamese adaptation of Descendants of the Sun

So I just watched a Vietnamese movie, Tam Cam: The Untold. It's a good watch and in English and available on Youtube to watch.  I wish there was a way to add Vietnamese titles to this site.

This is a Vietnamese drama(Choc tuc vo yeu). where can i find with eng sub thanks

Chọc Tức Vợ Yêu (angry wife) is a Vietnamese drama but still ongoing but there aren't any English subtitles but i wish they make one. oh aswell does anyone no a website to watch Vietnamese in eng sub cauze i can't find it.

if you like vietnamese BL's look on O2 productions youtube channel they make a bunch. 

rubyjasmine:

if you like vietnamese BL's look on O2 productions youtube channel they make a bunch. 

I tried there isn't. I hoped any Vietnamese fans could tell me. As the drama seems interesting.  Even though I'm a kdrama fan

Will MDL ever list Vietnamese tv shows and drama's? There are so many of them, and I feel like more and more of us are watching them. It just seems a little unfair that none of their shows or movies get listed. Not even the ones on Netflix that are award winning like Goodbye Mother. It is such a beautiful movie, and internationally know. I just wish that MDL would list the lesser known ones, so that they can get more viewers. This is such a good platform lesser know Asian tv shows and movies. 

Ajax:
It just seems a little unfair that none of their shows or movies get listed.

Vietnam country is not the only one that is not added to the website. just patiently wait cause Vietnam is not the only country that is giving great content their are many more countries but the admin has difficulty adding them all at once.  

and the information regarding dramas of Vietnam  you can ask any time to MDLer's or your friends 

Sorry if I came of as mean or anything, was just venting. I know that the MDL Admin work really hard to keep us up to date with all Asian drama's, and I really appreciate all they do =)

Also, when it comes to Asian drama's, my friends are useless =p Thank goodness for the awesome MLDer's willing to help a girl out =D