I mainly watch korean/taiwanese/japanese dramas but recently I just finished The Legend of Luzhen an dI just loved it. Then I noticed that I also liked My Sunshine, Boss & Me, Love Me if You Dare, ... and they were all chinese dramas haha

I also like the language that's why I'm searching for good chinese dramas. Could you please recommend something like those mentioned?

Others I also watched My Bratty Princess and Scarlett Heart (one of my favourite dramas)

I absolutely recommend Ode to Joy too (my current fave drama <3)
Battle of Changsha, one of the most heartbreaking but beautiful drama I watched ♥

For long Historical drama you can try Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan, such a mind-blowing drama with outstanding performances *0* or Lan Ling Wang .
I recently finished Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds and I enjoyed it a lot too.

The Language is so beautiful, unique and soothing <3 
Wu Xin: The Monster Killer
Cruel Romance
Waking Love Up
Evil Minds
love Through a Millennium
My Amazing Boyfriend
Ok thank you I think I added most of the dramas onto my list :) I'll watch them one by one starting off with Ode To Joy 
journey of flower
the imperial doctress
scarlet hearts
the sound of desert
chinese paladin 3 (but it's a bit old)
perfect couple 
OMG yah! new chinese drama fan :)

Seems like you don't mind wether it's historical or not so I'll just recommend you most of the good ones i've seen.

Modern:
Love through a millennium (chinese remake of queen in hyun's man, loved it, was really cute)
Waking up love (chinese remake of taiwanese drama prince turns into frog)
My amazing boyfriend (pretty cliche but it was surprisingly good, worth a try, main guy is korean)
Queen of SOP (first half of the drama is super good, second half was meh... but i'll still recommend it since i like both leads)
Whirlwind girl (drama about taekwando, pretty inspiring, full of eye candy)
Far away love (not the typical romcom but pretty good, main guy is park haejin)

Historial/court politics so similiar to legend of luzhen 
so you've seen scarlet heart cause thats a classic :)
Nirvana in Fire (its the best court politic drama, so amazing, well thought plot, mind-blowing, no romance though) 
Prince of lanling (so so good, good romance, must watch)
Schemes of beauty (I really liked this one, its quite old though 2010)
Palace: the lock heart jade (a happier version of scarlet heart)
Virtuous queen of han (beautiful costuming, pretty good in general)
Perfect couple (its not really counted as court politics but there is a bit, historical romcom)
Rapture and found (another historical romcom, really lighthearted and sweet)

Historial/wuxia/fantasy
Journey of the flower (i loved this one, heartbreaking forbidden romance, cool fantasy elements)
Swords of legends (really good drama, friendship was so heartwarming, heartbreaking ending)
Swordsman (really good drama in general, i didn't really like the romance but i could forgive it for the rest of the story/cast)
The Four (great cast, love the storyline so i watched this remake, great costuming as well)
The vigilantes in mask (really good wuxia drama, romance was practically non-existent though)
Legend of Zu (it was a pretty good one, though i watched it for the cast, awesome costuming)

Period
Legend of fragrance (it was so beautifully filmed with all the flowers and colours, loved the cast, pretty good, though ending was rushed)
The disguiser (same cast as NIF, pretty awesome drama)

Wow Ode To Joy is really good! just finished episode 31 (no more eng subs) and now off to the next ;)

@Ashvy
jup I loved Scarlet Heart. Except for some Modern and Perfect Couple I haven't watched any of the listed dramas so thank you so much :D

@Dounie
I think I saw a comment saying that that drama wouldn't have a happy ending?
Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds
Battle of Changsha definitely. Haven't seen such a powerful series like that one for a very very long time.