• Just Between Lovers - main characters have PTSD + secondary character in a wheelchair
  • Healer - secondary character in a wheelchair
  • I Am Not a Robot - ML has a debilitating psychosomatic allergy
  • Dream High - a disorder affects the ability of one of the main characters to pursue their dream
  • Cheese in the Trap - an injury affects the ability of one of the main characters to pursue their dream
  • The Master's Sun - ML has PTSD
  • Eternal Love / TMPB - a main character is made blind

Two Lights: Relumino

The leads have eye issues/ almost blind. Its only 30 minutes BUT its amazing.

Hello! I am also searching for a historical Chinese drama that I have seen once and that cannot find anymore.

It is not the Flames daughter and none of the drama mentioned above. Please, correct me if I am wrong. :)

One of the male lead was a noble (a prince if I am not wrong) in a wheelchair.

The FL was organizing a theatrical performance.

She even created a special wooden lift to enable the guy to assist the performance. 

If I am not wrong the crippled male lead at some point of the story will turn evil and there's of course a love triangle.

Any clue???

Thank you!

Ma-Ri:

Hello! I am also searching for a historical Chinese drama that I have seen once and that cannot find anymore.

It is not the Flames daughter and none of the drama mentioned above. Please, correct me if I am wrong. :)

She even created a special wooden lift to enable the guy to assist the performance. 

If I am not wrong the crippled male lead at some point of the story will turn evil and there's of course a love triangle.

Any clue???

Thank you!

Sound of the Desert 

ML is a general (a noble too), SML is the one in a wheelchair. The FL did organise performances and made a wooden lift for the SML at a point.

However, if the drama followed the novel, the SML did not turn evil.

DramaDrama:

Any clue???

Thank you!

Sound of the Desert 

ML is a general (a noble too), SML is the one in a wheelchair. The FL did organise performances and made a wooden lift for the SML at a point.

However, if the drama followed the novel, the SML did not turn evil.

RE the comment behind the spoiler block: I haven't read the novel, but I can confirm that in the drama the SML did not turn evil. However, he did reject the FL's feelings and coldly pretended to not have feelings for her because he felt he could not make her happy. When she left, he regretted his decision immediately. There are one or two moments where he does things that are morally grey, but he's definitely never evil and mostly very selfless and makes some pretty huge sacrifices for the FL. 

• Someone Like You - ML is blind
  • Beautiful Life - FL has a degenerative autoimmune illness that confines her to a wheelchair.
  • Devilish Joy - ML suffers from a condition that causes him to rapidly lose his short term memory.

✔ My Annoying Brother (blind) 

✔ Beauty Inside ( can't recognize faces) 

✔ It's Okay It's Love 

✔ Kill Me Heal Me ( multiple personality) 

✔ Clean with a Passion (mysophobia and OCD)

✔ I am Not a Robot ( can't touch people) 

Where stars land - Korean drama 

A litre of tears - Japanese film : the female lead has an illness

1 litre of tears - Japanese drama : the female lead has an illness 

Adding to my own topic:

Stove League - supporting character is in a wheelchair and affects the story